• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XY Ash vs Paul

Who's Better?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Again it is my opinion that Paul is stronger. You don't have to agree with it. But do not try and change my opinion. Agree to disagree.

You know what fine i'm done with this you can keep your opinion. But to me XY Ash is still stronger than Paul and that's my opinion.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
XY Ash is stronger then Paul, because Ash have train way more harder in the XY series, Paul wouldn't stand a chance against XY Ash.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Paul had trained more than XY Ash in my opinion. Plus Paul has a full team so he wins easily in my opinion.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
We are using their league teams and how do you know Paul train more than XY Ash.
Have you seen Paul's team? He has a truck load of powerhouses. XY Ash ended up using mostly Greninja and not the others.

Also I will never side with XY Ash after Goodra and Greninja were left behind.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
I'm going with XY Ash.

Because he was a much better trainer then DP Ash.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Disagree. DP Ash has six in his team. XY Ash has four. Even Paul can crush XY Ash in my opinion.

I said it once and i'll say it once more we are using league teams they both have a full team of pokemon why can't you get that though your head.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
I said it once and i'll say it once more we are using league teams they both have a full team of pokemon why can't you get that though your head.
I am not using league teams. I am usually teams that they have from the start of the region to the final episode of the region.

I am allowed to post my opinion that Paul is better. I am not gonna change my mind. I respect everyone's opinion though i disagree with them.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
Disagree. DP Ash has six in his team. XY Ash has four. Even Paul can crush XY Ash in my opinion.

XY Ash had 6 Pokemon due to Noivern and he brought back Goodra for the Pokemon. XY Ash would flatten Paul in battle.

Years
Now I thought better about it perhaps Paul might stand a chance as he has Electivire. Electivire has a good chance to beat Greninja if Paul uses him correctly (which is what Paul does the best) and let's not forget XY Ash has got 3 flying-type Pokemon in his team which'd be little use against Paul's Electivire.

I see Paul winning this if he switches his Pokemon and takes advantage of types.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
XY Ash had 6 Pokemon due to Noivern and he brought back Goodra for the Pokemon. XY Ash would flatten Paul in battle.
XY Ash released two of his pokemon. So he has four pokemon in his team. Paul has a full team of powerhouses. Therefore Paul would win in a landslide in my opinion.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
XY Ash released two of his pokemon. So he has four pokemon in his team. Paul has a full team of powerhouses. Therefore Paul would win in a landslide in my opinion.

I'm using their league teams because it them at their peak power.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I see your point. But i have too much bad memories of Kalos to side with XY Ash even if i wanted to.

Well, this is about Ash, not about you and your bad memories of Kalos; Would you mind staying on topic because it's about Ash and not you, thanks!

I would say XY Ash is stronger than Paul considering he's always the kind whom overcome type disadvantages, with the team mates strengths in counting, it works.

Last edited:
Back