• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] XY Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

Which kalo Grass type Pokemon Ash will catch if he doesn't catch Chespin ???

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Wait i don't get this pic, could you please explain?

Masafumi Mima, Pokemon XY's Sound Director Posted this in twitter !
This cake was for celebrating the 1st anniversary of Pokemon XY Series but the cake contain major spoiler so it was censored.
However , You can see Goodra's antenna behind Ash that touching Jessie.
Another blurr version is this--

Spoiler:

It also seem like Serena changed her hairstyle & Outfit as well .

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
This cake was for celebrating the 1st anniversary of Pokemon XY Series but the cake contain major spoiler so it was censored.

Spoiler:

is it just me or did serena seem to cut her hair? ? :O

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023

Spoiler:

Ah i se, saw a video on it.So ash gets goomy and evolves fast. I definitely see luxray and frogidier there. Serena i can hardly make out but she probably changed it for her new performace career. Aso what is above pancham, is that braixen or slyveon? Also someone said on youtube there may be an honege under serena which would be interesting. Anyway ash has quite a powerful team, really glad he is getting goodra, a powerhouse with appeal. It will probably be like bayleaf, which i hope evolves sometime later in the season. I wonder what his 6th member will be. And hawlucha probably won't leave then.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Looking at the blurred pictures. Here are some things I notice.

Clemont and Serena are both missing. So they must change there design. These 2 are covered up with goodra. So they count as 1 with goodra.

1 is no doubt Greninja or Frogider due to Froakie missing 3/6

Fenniken is missing, so Braxien. 4/6

Goodra is no doubt 1. 5/6

I see a Luxray 6/6

Also, I think I see a skiddo on the left side of hawlucha, but it is not green. So this could be where Shiny Skiddo came in at.

There seems to be something green between pacham in the blurry picture (This may be Hawlucha). There is also 8 blobs total that do not overlap. and Serena and Clemont are covered with Goodra.

I am wondering if it is legit, because the make has Jessie and James and their pokemon. However the picture does not.

So to be quick these are the teams I am seeing.

Ash:
Pikachu
Goodra
Shiny Skiddo
Frogider
Flechider
Hawlucha

Serena:
Braxian
Pancham
Possibly Sylveon or a fairy, I cannot tell. Possible the evolve form of Spritzee.

Clemont:
Chespin
Luxray
Buenlby
Dedenne

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Looking at the blurred pictures. Here are some things I notice.

Clemont and Serena are both missing. So they must change there design. These 2 are covered up with goodra. So they count as 1 with goodra.

1 is no doubt Greninja or Frogider due to Froakie missing 3/6

Fenniken is missing, so Braxien. 4/6

Goodra is no doubt 1. 5/6

I see a Luxray 6/6

Also, I think I see a skiddo on the left side of hawlucha, but it is not green. So this could be where Shiny Skiddo came in at.

There seems to be something green between pacham in the blurry picture (This may be Hawlucha). There is also 8 blobs total that do not overlap. and Serena and Clemont are covered with Goodra.

I am wondering if it is legit, because the make has Jessie and James and their pokemon. However the picture does not.

So to be quick these are the teams I am seeing.

Ash:
Pikachu
Goodra
Shiny Skiddo
Frogider
Flechider
Hawlucha

Serena:
Braxian
Pancham
Possibly Sylveon or a fairy, I cannot tell. Possible the evolve form of Spritzee.

Clemont:
Chespin
Luxray
Buenlby
Dedenne

clemont seems to be there fully next to luxray. I to see something above pancham, it looks like sylveon to me. As for shiny skidoo i can't really tell if it is there. But the skidoo episode is only a few episodes away.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah, they may have blobed him out because of Goodra.

I am not sure on skiddo, i just know there is something below frogider and next to hawlucha, but I cant see what it is. At first glance it looked like skiddo, but now I am not sure. But that cake would explain how shiny skiddo started if it is indeed that.

At a second glance, what I think is a Skiddo might actually be frogider instead.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, they may have blobed him out because of Goodra.

I am not sure on skiddo, i just know there is something below frogider and next to hawlucha, but I cant see what it is. At first glance it looked like skiddo, but now I am not sure. But that cake would explain how shiny skiddo started if it is indeed that.

At a second glance, what I think is a Skiddo might actually be frogider instead.

I think Skiddo should be the last Pokemon Ash should catch now !
Specially if Goodra happen to be his Pokemon.
After all , Ash can catch only 5 pokemon considering the low amount of New Pokemon in Kalo ! However , Fletchinder allow him to have 2 spot for a wildcard So he could catch a new type of Pokemon.
However , That stupid Hawlucha taken one of that Spot So if Goodra take the spot of another Wildcard then it mean Ash will only left a Grass type.
Thats Why , Ash should catch a Gourgeist Or Trevenant as his Grass Pokemon for Kalo . That way he will finally catch a Ghost type.
Hawlucha was defiantly a Bad choice for a Series where Ash can get only 5 Pokemon.

And I will be really disappointed if Ash doesn't catch a New Type of Pokemon this time. So far he left to catch Ghost , Steel , Psychic & Fairy type.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
A new episode has appeared called the "Serena Get Serious! The Wild Skiddo Race."

It is possible for Skiddo to be hers, but maybe trade it to Ash later on. Similar to how Ash traded Aipom for Buizel.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I find it a little unlikely that Serena would get another Pokemon so soon, but I can see her with a Skiddo, even if it's for a little bit. Buuut if it's Ash getting a Skiddo (especially a shiny one) then I am all for that because hnnng I love Skiddo a lot and would love for him to have one as much as Goomy

AND SPEAKING OF GOOMY he gets a Goodra I'm so happy I'm going to cry aaaah <3333 And with Skiddo and Goomy on his team he has... half of my kalos team hahaha my life.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I find it a little unlikely that Serena would get another Pokemon so soon, but I can see her with a Skiddo, even if it's for a little bit. Buuut if it's Ash getting a Skiddo (especially a shiny one) then I am all for that because hnnng I love Skiddo a lot and would love for him to have one as much as Goomy

AND SPEAKING OF GOOMY he gets a Goodra I'm so happy I'm going to cry aaaah <3333 And with Skiddo and Goomy on his team he has... half of my kalos team hahaha my life.

Yeah, that is why I said Serena trade it, but I understand your point. But it it is possible for something do be stolen from Serena perhaps and Ash helps get it back, further expanding shipping that is so heavy in the anime at the moment. If it is a Shiny Skiddo, then it can evolve into a Gogoat and be different from everything else.

However, it is hard to think that they would let Ash catch his full team so early. Unless he does indeed catch more than 5. Actually, there is no generation where he has only caught 5. So I can see this happening. He might send one pokemon into training. The list below will include pokemon he only had for an episode or 2 as well. This also might not be totally accurate, but it is a around it.

1st Gen - 10 to 13
2nd - 8
3rd - 6 (Aipom in Frontier)
4th - 6
5th - 9 ( I thought get caught 10, but maybe I was counting Pikachu then)
6th - 3 so far.

I am still thinking Ash will catch an older pokemon, because in both 3rd and 4th Gens, he catches a pokemon that does not go with the current generation. And it is hard to think that he won't catch one in a region that is basically old pokemon.

Also, does anyone happen to have a screen shot or two that had Hawlucha missing and had a Treecko?

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Here is what i am thinking will happen: serena gets skidoo or ash gets pumped bh the race and gets one to, maybe theh both do? But i am thinking ash will get trevenant if he does not get skidoo.I also see him getting a fairy. I believe he will rotate a bit like black and white but hopefully handelled better. I think most of his team will be old pokes if he rotates, i say he gets ten at most. So my guesses: jigglypuff, popular a fairy, strong and ash has had one follow him around before when with brock and misty, aron or beldum, a strong steel type, probably be like roggerola and stay in middle form, abra, again i could see him with one and have it be kadabra or maybe he gets meowstick later on, and if he doesn't get trevenant, then maybe a honedge that could become doublade.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, that is why I said Serena trade it, but I understand your point. But it it is possible for something do be stolen from Serena perhaps and Ash helps get it back, further expanding shipping that is so heavy in the anime at the moment. If it is a Shiny Skiddo, then it can evolve into a Gogoat and be different from everything else.

However, it is hard to think that they would let Ash catch his full team so early. Unless he does indeed catch more than 5. Actually, there is no generation where he has only caught 5. So I can see this happening. He might send one pokemon into training. The list below will include pokemon he only had for an episode or 2 as well. This also might not be totally accurate, but it is a around it.

1st Gen - 10 to 13
2nd - 8
3rd - 6 (Aipom in Frontier)
4th - 6
5th - 9 ( I thought get caught 10, but maybe I was counting Pikachu then)
6th - 3 so far.

I am still thinking Ash will catch an older pokemon, because in both 3rd and 4th Gens, he catches a pokemon that does not go with the current generation. And it is hard to think that he won't catch one in a region that is basically old pokemon.

Also, does anyone happen to have a screen shot or two that had Hawlucha missing and had a Treecko?

I Prefer if Ash get Mega Gallade now rather then making us wait 3/4 year for Ash to megevolve Charizard once in the League .
I also think I might saw a ''Carbink'' bellow Ash and between Frogadier and Hawlucha.

I have a theory regarding Hawlucha's capture since he was a unnecessary capture --

I Think Hawlucha is going to be the Main Bird Pokemon of Kalo After Ash replace Fletchinder with Charizard .

Which mean , We have few time to enjoy Fletchinder after Ash oaked him .
Making Ash's roster--

025.png
701.png
006-my.png
658.png
706.png
?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I am getting really sick and tired of you saying that Hawlucha is unnecessary but hey. Opinions are opinions. I definitely don't want to get into an argument about it. But really you don't have to point it out every single post. we get the point. You don't like Hawlucha.

I can totally go for Ash getting a Carbink, though I like the idea of Skiddo and Goodra more. And if he does catch more then I'm not sure what pre-gen Pokemon I would like him to catch. Mega aside because I personally ( per-son-a-lly, before anyone tries to throw me into a debate of why he should have one. I don't care about what you think okay? Sorry to be blunt but yeah. Not wanting it) am okay with him not mega-evolving any Pokemon, I'm...not sure at all hahah. But out of Kalos I still like the idea of him getting Bergmite as a slow Pokemon on his team. But perhaps Goodra might be fitting that spot not sure.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
I Prefer if Ash get Mega Gallade now rather then making us wait 3/4 year for Ash to megevolve Charizard once in the League .
I also think I might saw a ''Carbink'' bellow Ash and between Frogadier and Hawlucha.

I have a theory regarding Hawlucha's capture since he was a unnecessary capture --

I Think Hawlucha is going to be the Main Bird Pokemon of Kalo After Ash replace Fletchinder with Charizard .

Which mean , We have few time to enjoy Fletchinder after Ash oaked him .
Making Ash's roster--

025.png
701.png
006-my.png
658.png
706.png
?

I picture a similar scenario too but I think hawklucha will be the one who leaves to train for some reason I just see them holding Charizard off till after the league

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I can totally go for Ash getting a Carbink, though I like the idea of Skiddo and Goodra more. And if he does catch more then I'm not sure what pre-gen Pokemon I would like him to catch.

I think Ash should catch Anther Hoenn Pokemon since he haven't caught his 6th Hoenn Pokemon.

Also , What Attack Goodra should learn --

Goodra

---> Power Whip

---> Sludge wave

---> Flamethrower

---> Dragon Pulse/ Muddy Water .

And Please Goodra , Your ability better be Sap Sipper.
From Kids Anime Point of view , It would be fun if Goodra knows how to ''Write'' and often wrote hilarious & embarrassing comment about people (mainly Ash) that piss them off .

I just love the idea of Goodra holding a Signboard and making embarrassing comment about Ash & other . Its would even hilarious if Goodra often hit Ash with Chop or Signboard to get his attention .
Similar way how Luxio (DP series) use Electric paw to shock Ash to get his attention.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
If Goodra is Ash's. I really do hope that the idea about Ash getting mad at someone for calling it the weakest dragon and working to train it, comes true.

I don't like how fast it evolves though. Then again, they probably are 100+ episodes into writing already.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If Writer learn anything from Iris's Dragonite then the last thing they will do Is giving Goodra to Serena & Clement.
Luxio already take away attention from Ash's team So Goodra would be too much.
If Writer/Director want to give Serena Or Clemont a Goodra then they should first give Ash a Pokemon that is far better & stronger looking then Goodra like Tyruntrem.
Writer/Director Wouldn't want to hear another complain about how Dawn , Iris & Serena get Rare or Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon while Ash isn't allow to get Lucario.

If Goodra is Ash's. I really do hope that the idea about Ash getting mad at someone for calling it the weakest dragon and working to train it, comes true.

I don't like how fast it evolves though. Then again, they probably are 100+ episodes into writing already.

You mean , My idea about an arrogant Rival mocking Ash's Goomy as the ''Weakest Dragon Type'' So Ash beat that trainer in Major Tournament to prove to everyone that Goomys aren't Weak.
I hope I get to see Sliggoo on Ash's lap .
Like Zoey's Shellos---
074.jpg

I wonder if Goodra's body is like Muk or Swalot .
You know , A slippery Body that adsorb any move that throw at them.

What attack Ash's Goodra should learn ???

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah. As I started thinking about this more, I think the cake is a little bit after the 5th gym. Which would explain why Ash only has 5 in it. This would also match the theory of Ash not catching his 6th pokemon till later. Also the only place to get a hair cut and color is Lumious City for Serena. So this could be right before the 6th gym.

Saying that, I don't think anyone will catch the Skiddo coming up in the episode.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yeah. As I started thinking about this more, I think the cake is a little bit after the 5th gym. Which would explain why Ash only has 5 in it. This would also match the theory of Ash not catching his 6th pokemon till later. Also the only place to get a hair cut and color is Lumious City for Serena. So this could be right before the 6th gym.

Saying that, I don't think anyone will catch the Skiddo coming up in the episode.

The Main question--

Will Kids love a Slimy Dragon ???

Back