• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] XY Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

Which kalo Grass type Pokemon Ash will catch if he doesn't catch Chespin ???

• Total voters
Years
Honestly , I see Mega Charizard as Yugi's Red siffer Dragon (Yugioh).
It was Yugi strongest card but his main card was Dark Magician .
So , I believe Mega Charizard should be Ash's Secret weapon while another Pokemon play the role of his main Mega Pokemon .
The Main/Mascot Mega Pokemon has to be bipedal and humanoid like Lucario Or Mega Gallade.
Just imagine a new opening where 6 unknown rivals are shown with Mega Pokemon . Now thats the stuff the get kid hooked into an Anime.
Plus , Its not a good idea for make Kids wait for 4 year for Ash to get a Mega Pokemon ! No matter how many ''Alan'' appear , Kids eye will be on Ash because he's the main character.

Nintendo and Konami are 2 very different production companies. Pokemon and Yugioh have absolutly nothing in common also Slifer is a God named after Osiris and Charizard is a Fire/Flying starter that areeable that it was supposed to be Psuedo legendary. Now compare the 2, Ancient Egyptian God of Life,Death and Fertility to a Psuedo Legendary that never made it. Yeah they have nothing in common. I dont see how making a connection between Ash and Yugi proves anything either. Ash has always had Charizard in times of need and like i said he explains that to N in the BW series. It is more likely for it to be Charizard because that was the first pokemon that has a mega evolution he actually made a big connection with(after charizard learned to listen to Ash). So please i beg you do not compare pokemon to yugioh again they are completly different.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have to agree with that. I would find it very wrong if Ash did not get a Mega because he is the main character.

As for Froakie/Frogider learning a new move, I think it will be Night Slash or something.

As for Megas, it would have to be Charizard or Sceptile. Those are probably two of the closest pokemon he has had. Both defeating legendaries. Charizard mainly, and I think it would be Charizard Y because we have yet to see one anywhere in the anime.

I still have no idea what Ash's 6th pokemon will be. I kinda hope he gets an egg. I also kinda hope he catches at least 7 or 8 pokemon total, but I am not gonna get my hopes on that. Snorunt was a curve ball, at least for me it was. So I would assume it would be something similar. I kinda hope it isn't another Ice type though. He needs a ghost so I am rooting for him to get Honedge. Still haven't seen a Honedge or any of its evolutions in the anime I do not think. Honedge is a unique type and also would take out two types that Ash does not have.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
How many time Do I have to delete my post .

0db.jpg

Here The Goomy everyone talking about .
Surprising fact , Even though that Goomy was the 1st thing that was shown in the preview , We don't anything about this Upcoming episode.

From marketing point of view , A Tyruntrum would be much better choice Because Kids loves Dinosaur .
Just as much as they likes Dragon Which happen to be the reason behind Charizard's popularity.
Charizard may be a Fire/Flying type But In Kids Eye he is a Dragon .

Goodra may be marketable But I wonder how Kids react toward a Slimy Pokemon.
Honestly , Writer should create a Episode focusing on Goodra to see Kids Reaction toward a Goodra.

Oh , Bunch of calendar came out foreseeing Frokie , Fletchinder and fennekin's Evolution and A Treeko . The Calender didn't show Hawlucha so People are predicting Hawlucha being release .

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yeah I don't want to see Hawlucha go. Him and Ash make a good combo, and I really enjoyed the interaction between Froakie and Hawlucha too and I would love to see that expanded.

Speaking of Froakie the little preview image on the tv-tokyo site pretty much confirms one thing and I'm soooo excited to see it! /o/ Time for one trend to break!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
A Treecko eh? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Serena's (As I have predicted in the past) Every girl that was in the pokemon games has caught a starter pokemon that matches Ash.

May with Squirtle and Bulbasaur and Dawn with Cyndaquil.

Hoenn/Kanto Sinnoh/Johto and now Kalos/Hoenn. Each of these combinations were in the same generation as one another with remakes.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yeah I don't want to see Hawlucha go. Him and Ash make a good combo, and I really enjoyed the interaction between Froakie and Hawlucha too and I would love to see that expanded.

Speaking of Froakie the little preview image on the tv-tokyo site pretty much confirms one thing and I'm soooo excited to see it! /o/ Time for one trend to break!

I will be glad if Hawlucha Leaves ! Worthless Pokemon Wasting a Spot on Ash's roster.
The ''Mega Evolution Special'' proved again that A Pyroar would have been a much better choice then Hawlucha .
Not to mention that Ash has enough Birds But he doesn't have a Cat , Dog or Lion.
Worst part is that Jessie will get a Litleo only because her hair is same as Female Pyroar's mane.
Why does the show wasting A good Pokemon on Jessie ???

Clemont's Luxio is taking attention away from Ash's team ! Writer need to give Ash a Pokemon with Cool design like Luxio .

I don't think Frogadier's design is any match for a Luxio.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I will be glad if Hawlucha Leaves ! Worthless Pokemon Wasting a Spot on Ash's roster.
The ''Mega Evolution Special'' proved again that A Pyroar would have been a much better choice then Hawlucha .
Not to mention that Ash has enough Birds But he doesn't have a Cat , Dog or Lion.
Worst part is that Jessie will get a Litleo only because her hair is same as Female Pyroar's mane.

Clemont's Luxio is taking attention away from Ash's team ! Writer need to give Ash a Pokemon with Cool design like Luxio .

who said that jessie is going to get a litleo?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

wow lol excuse you Hawlucha has already proved worthwhile as a battler and a character so like. get your fantasies outta here

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
How many time Do I have to delete my post .

0db.jpg

Here The Goomy everyone talking about .
Surprising fact , Even though that Goomy was the 1st thing that was shown in the preview , We don't anything about this Upcoming episode.

From marketing point of view , A Tyruntrum would be much better choice Because Kids loves Dinosaur .
Just as much as they likes Dragon Which happen to be the reason behind Charizard's popularity.
Charizard may be a Fire/Flying type But In Kids Eye he is a Dragon .

Goodra may be marketable But I wonder how Kids react toward a Slimy Pokemon.
Honestly , Writer should create a Episode focusing on Goodra to see Kids Reaction toward a Goodra.

Oh , Bunch of calendar came out foreseeing Frokie , Fletchinder and fennekin's Evolution and A Treeko . The Calender didn't show Hawlucha so People are predicting Hawlucha being release .
While froakie probably evolves, maybe that pic is a flashback if senpai's evolving? But that probably isn't happening. As for goomy, really hoping ash gets it. Fletchinder most likely will evolve. Fenniken i could see go all the way, but it probably will stay braixen. Treecko is probably also serena's since clemont has chespin and ash has sceptile. Doubt hawlucha will evolve, it probably loses to shiny hawlucha and goes to train with it.Also what is with the talk of ash getting shiny skidoo that i have heard about online?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hawlucha doesn't evolve so ..... :')

I think there is a Skiddo episode happening soon? But I've no idea where they're getting the shiny Skiddo talk. I wouldn't complain though. For one Skiddo would suit Ash well and two he's been generations since he's gotten a shiny it would be neat for him to get another one. Though I want him to get Goomy more hahha

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023

I think there is a Skiddo episode happening soon? But I've no idea where they're getting the shiny Skiddo talk. I wouldn't complain though. For one Skiddo would suit Ash well and two he's been generations since he's gotten a shiny it would be neat for him to get another one. Though I want him to get Goomy more hahha
Then I'll have to look into this more, i know about the skidoo episode. And shiny skidoo is awesome, i would love if they made ash get another shiny, and like you said, that goomy.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019

could u send a link confirming this info? :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That's the thing; I haven't seen any official information that specifically mentions anything about a Skiddo which is why I said I think.

.. So in a way i guess I should have said idk about anything when it comes to Skiddo but meh vOv

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I've hear about skidoo for a month it is suppose to be the episode right after last current episode name we know.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
That's the thing; I haven't seen any official information that specifically mentions anything about a Skiddo which is why I said I think.

.. So in a way i guess I should have said idk about anything when it comes to Skiddo but meh vOv

B169b70CcAAMcvG.jpg:large

Goodra Coming soon !!!

Back