• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Y did my new tread get locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    i didnt do anything wrong that time?

im confused if this thread doesnt get locked reply what u were going to reply to the other 1

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    *sigh*

You need to check to see if another thread is already asking the same question. it cuts down on repetitive topics. But I'm not here to explain the rules. Please, for the sake of everyone involved, go read them. Making a thread asking why your thread got locked is spam. This will be locked too.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    because the threads you have posted have been repeated numerous times

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    you're wasting your time, this will be locked. You're spamming. Please stop

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    *sigh*

You need to check to see if another thread is already asking the same question. it cuts down on repetitive topics. But I'm not here to explain the rules. Please, for the sake of everyone involved, go read them.

agreed with moog- read the rules, plz
    oh, and spam get's you booted out

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    how am i spamming?isnt spamming sending people messages repeatedly non-stop?

Your posting messages in places that are meant for other things and cluttering the area, so with this thread you are spamming. If you have a question like why it was closed you should look at what might have happened, read the rules, or if all else fails, ask a staff member. There is no need for this thread, at all.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Your breaking the rules with this thread dear lord 1 if your thread got closed there was a reason 2 dont post threads like this its spam 3 check the section exactly what does this have to do with the new games 4 read the damn rules before making pointless threads that do nothing more than get you bad attention and waist surver space now im gunna report this as it is spam and needs closing

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    man u have 2 threads that got locked that both discuss subjects that are either not in place or have been discussed millions of times before, the one about remaking crystal, there are many threads discussing this subject all u have to do is got back a couple of pages, and yes posting a thread named Y did my new tread get locked? is definitely spam and will be locked..

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Im starting to get the feeling that this guy created his account JUST to spam the HG/SS section, honestly no one could make so many spam topics by mistake.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Sorry about my stupid brother

OMFG all these posts except for the 1 about crystal was from my brother

i swear that wasnt me now my freaking account is gonna get banned bcuz of him

plz forgive me guys

i was outside playing frisbee with my dad and i forgot to log out and my little brother used my account

i swear this will never happen again

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    You don't need to make thread after thread asking why you're previous thread(s) got closed, ask a moderator via private message.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021

plz forgive me guys

i was outside playing frisbee with my dad and i forgot to log out and my little brother used my account

Yeah right, why do people always think we'll believe these things, you made these topics not your brother, i bet you don't even have a brother.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    dude i swear to god my brother did that i already told my mom

he does that to me all the time i think he does that on purpose

and i have 2 bro's and 2 sisters

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024

plz forgive me guys

well just have some common sense if inything is gunna get you banned its threads like this now your a new member and new members do make mistakes but seriously just think before making stupid topics like this.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Guys, you're only feeding the fire, it'd be best to just not answer him. :/

[/attempt at stopping this massive spam-fest]

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    but i swear to god that was my brother

i think you best just stop mate seriously every post you make in this thread is just pissing more peolpe off just take some advise, appologise to a mod for this topic and start a fresh read the rules and follow them ok

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016

plz forgive me guys

wow- that's the same exact thing that troll G.narron tried to pull- my final observation- TROLL ACCOUNT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back