• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Y HALO THAR :D

Leeky

I herd u liek mudkipz
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Hello,

Would you be my neighbor? I'm a 16 year old dude(no women on the internet) from California. I'm Atheist. I've seen pokemon from the beginning, unlike some kids born after 1996 who think it's cool. I LIEK MUDKIPZ. But I'm not retarded. After being so active on /po/ on 420chan(if you don't understand then just ignore this) I googled "pokemon forum" and this website popped up. I don't actually PLAY pokemon anymore, though I soon might if I can get a GBA+Game for under $20 on eBay....

I like to talk on AIM or MSN, for any reason. Please add me, or I will pee on you.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hi Leeky, welcome to PC, have fun. I looked up pokemon forum too and this place just popped up.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hey Leeky, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay here. You have an interesting personality so I hope to see you around.. :P

There are a lot of girls here. :u

Leeky

I herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    \o/
    YAY.

I has friends.

On the internet, men are men. Women or women. and Children are FBI agents.

GET IT RIGHT

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

Welcome to PokeCommunity Leeky.
    I hope you enjoy it here and make alot friends. First stop, make sure you read all of the rules and such, also, the faqs could help you too. Yes, Mudkips are awesome.

-Neku Sakuraba

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • ....Dude, that is the most badass avy I've seen from anyone here in a while xD

Anyways, welcome. Like you, I also came across this forum via google, the only difference being that it was around 3 AM, and I was severely intoxicated at the time.

You might like it here. Hell, most of the people I talk to on this forum grew out of pokemon ages ago, so that's not really so much of an issue. Anyways, welcome :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello,

Would you be my neighbor? I'm a 16 year old dude(no women on the internet) from California. I'm Atheist. I've seen pokemon from the beginning, unlike some kids born after 1996 who think it's cool. I LIEK MUDKIPZ. But I'm not retarded. After being so active on /po/ on 420chan(if you don't understand then just ignore this) I googled "pokemon forum" and this website popped up. I don't actually PLAY pokemon anymore, though I soon might if I can get a GBA+Game for under $20 on eBay....

I like to talk on AIM or MSN, for any reason. Please add me, or I will pee on you.
    Oh wow,welcome to PC Leeky,hope you enjoy your stay,you wont find any working Gameboy on Ebay whatsoever Everyone likes Mudkips I'm most certain ha ha. See you around then.

~Paul

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

That was an intresting welcome.... Anyway each to their own i guess as long as you follow you rules you will be just fine and im sure you will make alot of freinds. Well i hope to see you around.

PS: So i herd you liek Mudkips.... (Sorry about that PC i couldn't resist).

Years
  • Welcome to our domain. =3 Loving the avatar! In Soviet Russia, mudkipz liek u! ;)

Not sure how far that chan mentality will get you here, but ya never know. Oh, and the DS generation of Pokémon games are like 20,000,000 times better than those on the GBA, so get them if you can.

Stick around, play by the rules, and you'll do just fine.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Please don't pee on me! ;-;
    Welcome to the forum. :] Thats funny, I found PC exactly the same way you did.
    Cos' I was bored. Lulz.

Leeky

I herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Welcome to our domain. =3 Loving the avatar! In Soviet Russia, mudkipz liek u! ;)

Not sure how far that chan mentality will get you here, but ya never know. Oh, and the DS generation of Pokémon games are like 20,000,000 times better than those on the GBA, so get them if you can.

Stick around, play by the rules, and you'll do just fine.
    I'll try to not make you all drown in the meme pool. I'm trading ma broken PSP Slim for a Pink DS Lite+Mario Game+Charger, so I might just get Pokemon Pearl, or just sell it and buy a nice looking DS Lite.

Back