• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Y.Z. Act III [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • "Oi, oi. What's she doing getting all flustered. It's unlike her~" A familiar voice chimed in Reid's head. That wasn't right... he had assumed she had disappeared with the spear he had thrown almost a week before. But yet, that was obviously her voice ringing in his head. "Don't act so surprised. If I was to disappear, you would too, wouldn't you? We're one in the same~" He supposed it was true.

"Well, I guess you could say it's a good thing, but my old man is the reason I'm standing here. He took the plague into himself, and died shortly after. All of these years I tried to get myself to believe I had no father, when I really did..." His eyes hit the ground, but bounced back over to glare at Milo. "If you'd prefer, I could take you out to dinner and we could talk there? But of course, you can get ready first. And, don't worry..." He touched her cheek with the back of his left hand as he moved in. "I'll still be here when you get back." And he planted a kiss.

---

Ellianne paused when she heard him call her name. Why did he come looking for her? It just wasn't right. "Lazarus, please go away." She spoke loud enough for him to hear, but didn't turn to face him. "I left for a reason... I don't want to see you. I never told you this, but I'm expected to die before I turn twenty one... That's why it's better if I just stay alone. That way nobody will get hurt..."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Though of course she couldn't resist kissing him back, Adela pulled away earlier than she would've wanted had it just been them. She really wished her mom would go away. She thought about his suggestion though, unable to immediately agree. She wasn't a fan of going outside, but maybe it'd be less awkward with Reid around. Adela nodded, "Okay, sure. Hold on, it won't take me long." She spun around and climbed halfway up the stairs before glancing back at him with a smile. It was nice to see him. Wait. Ugh. What a girl she'd become, Adela snapped at herself mentally, continuing up the stairs and blushing furiously. Being depressed for five days hadn't exactly helped her situation. She was just… incredibly relieved. Like she'd been holding her breath and everything came rushing out all at once.

'Isn't she cute?' Xaviae grinned like a fool, having left himself behind in Reid's mind and run up to sweep Mistral up into a tight hug, spinning her around before putting her back onto her feet. He wanted to see Mistral, like Adela had wanted to see Reid, 'But you're definitely prettier any day. You should've come sooner if you'd been okay!'

'Consider her reila's father, Xaviae, dying and getting over it doesn't happen in a day.' Jeckt's calm voice cut in, though he had chosen not to stay behind. Lack of both faels wouldn't do Adela much good. After a moment of casual bickering between Xaviae and Jeckt, Adela appeared at the top of the stairs again, hooking a strand of her hair behind her ear as she picked up a pair of sandals next to the top step. Not much had happened, other than the fact that she'd put on a plain purple long-sleeved shirt instead of her tank top and a pair of black thigh-high socks (because tights took too long to put on.)

"Hey," Adela smirked when she passed Reid, jokingly nudging him in the ribs, "You really are still here." She put the sandals down next to a pair of ankle boots, which she chose to wear over the sandals. She'd picked up a habit of leaving things in the wrong place, after moving back home.

Looking over her shoulder as she laced her shoes, she inquired, "So… where are we going?"

-----

Lazarus stared at Ellianne's back. "If you're going to die..." He began, unsure of why he always got mixed up with dying women, "Then isn't that an even better reason for me to be here?"

He moved behind her, though didn't sit down beside her. He felt the need to explain himself. Stall for time, maybe. He wanted to be here, and he was glad he was. "If I spend as much time with you as I can, then I won't regret it as much as if I leave you now, right?" He couldn't reach out towards her, because even now she refused him. He wanted to be with her, but she was so adamantly against it. "If the reason you left is because you're going to die soon, then I'm not going to leave. It'll hurt a whole lot more if I can't see you anymore. I want to see you. But if the reason you left is because you don't like me- then I'm not going to force..." Lazarus ran a hand through his hair, trying to find words that were less lame then the ones he'd been planning on using. He failed, and not wanting to break his sentence into incoherant pieces, continued, "I'm not going to force the way I feel onto you. You left for a reason; And I came to see you for a reason. I..." Lazarus swallowed a lump in his throat and covered his mouth his hand, glancing sideways before finally forcing out the words that were causing his face to become so red, "... love you." Came the muffled words.

"B-But," Lazarus stammered, "I mean, you don't have to reply right away or anything, I just... thought I should say it."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back