• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yadda yadda yadda and don't miss me too much

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    So guys, to put it simply, I'm on an LOA for the next oh, 9 or 10 days. Let's just say I'm in need of a break and I feel a little burnt out with work I've been doing, what with the forums, my art and with my game. Not to mention I have exams next week.

However if you have any concerns about my sections and need a title changed or anything of that nature contact the following:

Other Entertainment: Contact Patchisou Yutohru - and yes, claim threads will be updated when I get back.

Graphics and Photography: Contact Hiiro - he should have enough know how when it comes to the section, so your concerns are best shot at her.

Competitions: Contact Scarf if it's related to Pixel Art and contact Anastasia.R if it's related to the Art Gallery. If it's to do with G&P, talk to Hiiro.

Or just report.

So, for the first time in well, a long time, I'm going to be taking a break from online stuff. I'll possibly pop in and out but meh, I hope not to stick around when I have things to be worrying about. Anyway, any concerns, requests or anything of that nature, just fill up my PM box and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Just a little over a week, so don't fall down PC! Later guys <3

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Exams are just Christmas ones, house exams. But, Senior Year calls me to do well. And thanks guys.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    who're you again

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

Back