• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay! It's the Manaphy1128 Fan Club! = D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    But I wouldn't say that because that's what the stupid girls at my school say (minus the 22sa part).
    You called that sentence stupid!!!!

Thank you. :)

22sa

Years
    You are very welcome. I'm glad that you agree.
    I knew there was a sort of blank when that sentence was uttered but I had no overall criticism of it. Anyway, good thing you said it for me. :P

So to answer about rude or not, I dunno. But I know you think that... even so I thought this would still be a good place to expressed the fact I laughed. D

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I knew there was a sort of blank when that sentence was uttered but I had no overall criticism of it. Anyway, good thing you said it for me. :P

So to answer about rude or not, I dunno. But I know you think that... even so I thought this would still be a good place to expressed the fact I laughed. D

Though I'm not completely innocent, I laugh every five seconds to stupid things when I'm in my room.

22sa

Years
    Though I'm not completely innocent, I laugh every five seconds to stupid things when I'm in my room.
    o_o; Hm, why would you think the people around you laugh too much then?

22sa

Years
    You feel kind of giddy and you really just wanna laugh and scream and jump and skip and hop.
    Oh! Does your body like act on its own?

My coworkers once tried to get me drunk, I got the the point where I couldn't stand properly, I had to support myself by holding onto something with my arm. xD But I recovered like soon after. My alcohol tolerance is really high apparently. -.-

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Oh! Does your body like act on its own?

My coworkers once tried to get me drunk, I got the the point where I couldn't stand properly, I had to support myself by holding onto something with my arm. xD But I recovered like soon after. My alcohol tolerance is really high apparently. -.-

Random twitches will occur, yes.

The only reason I'd drink alcohol is to see what kind of drunk I am.

22sa

Years
    Random twitches will occur, yes.

The only reason I'd drink alcohol is to see what kind of drunk I am.
    Hah! Yeah, probably just something crazy out of control.

22sa

Years
    Like I said, you'd lose conscious control of yourself. o.o It won't be about decisions anymore.

Back