• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen YAY THIRD D/P INFO LEAKED(mabye)

Is it a rumor and is the name good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    LMAO!! Just imagine everyone saying the "Omg, i just uncovered an old amber!" at the same time... i mean you know... with the mic... right... hehe
    well maybe either than walking and mining, you can battle/trade pokemon (obviously) and who knows... trade items as well...

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Nice.. that would be awesome, lol! "Trading Old amber for Helix Fossil!!" That would be a cool addition to the game, no other reason to go back up to the surface! What about the battle frontier thing? Sounds interesting..

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Anybody who makes a post like that will get it deleted and have it counted as spam. Good day!

Wow, who made you moderator? You make posts all the time that already excist and now you're telling people that they can and can't write?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Lol... 'PC's official place' which is underground... i'd be chasing people who are not from PC out...
    Hmm... about the Battle Frontier... its okay... its just that it better be better than the battle frontier in emerald... my ideas... more battle and strong trainers!!

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yeah, that would rock! I guess the wi-fi underground for, i don't know, a place to hang out?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Definitely... hang out and mining lol!! dont ya think its weird to see pokemon trainers with shovels...

The Beast

Mewtwo's Elite Master
    Years
    Dang when I read about this on serebii, I beleive it that it's going to be 100% pure that it's going to come out, but in September? that's odd.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yeah, lol! Have a PC secret base and stuff.. wow, if Platinum or Opal has all this, it would be a massive hit!

meteordes

Iron Man
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2008
    if its gona be out ill buy it! o and they should make Pokemon amber sun and colbat moon!

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Yup! Finally the peeps at nintendo are using their brains... lol...
    dang!! cant wait for it to be released!! i'd trade my ps2/gba/my precious pokemon card collection for a chance to actually try the game!

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yeah, i can't wait for the Coro coro magazine on Thursday.. it'll hopefully give ALL answers!

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Agreed. I think we're going off-topic here.. so, what do you think of those new forms of Giratina and Shaymin?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Hmm... to me Giratina's new form is kinda weird... dont get me wrong, its awesome but in a weird way... giganto worm... lol!! And as for Shaymin, its perfect!! how bout ya??

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Just a note I merged this thread ("YAY THIRD D/P INFO LEAKED(mabye)") with the "3rd Game: Pokemon Platinum" thread.
    I refuse to allow two threads about the same thing to be going on at the exact same time, I don't care if they were in different forums, it's silly.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Just a note I merged this thread ("YAY THIRD D/P INFO LEAKED(mabye)") with the "3rd Game: Pokemon Platinum" thread.
    I refuse to allow two threads about the same thing to be going on at the exact same time, I don't care if they were in different forums, it's silly.
    Yup! I think its silly too... well it ain't darkcookies fault coz he made this thread first...

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Thats better! I was getting confused about which was which, lol.. and i love the new Shaymin form as well. I like the looks of Giratina's form as well.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Yeah, its cool... Hmm if im not mistaken there's like another form for another pokemon... which pokemon?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I don't know, i'm afraid.. i bet the remake of D&P will be a massive hit in Japan straight away.. great money for Nintendo, i must say!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back