• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay!

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
    Years
    So I was searching up Shandera and I came across this forum and browsed around. Everyone here seem so nice and friendly! Not to mention organized. So I signed up due to the fact we can discuss BW! :D
    So hi everyone!
    Also I really like Ghost types! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome :) I see you've already seen the B/W forum, so hopefully you can post lots there - cause everyone in the B/W section is awesome incase you didn't realise, so yeah. XD

As for ghost types, they're okay and B/W does have some really awesome ones but I don't think there's enough (and gen 4's ghost types weren't that appealing to me anyways). And yup, most people here are friendly, so you're right about that. Have fun here!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Woohoo! :3

Welcome to PC! I would say that we're the most organized and friendly of all the forums I've been to, yup. <3 And I'm glad to have someone as enthusiastic as you seem to be join us! Have you taken a look at the rules yet? It's something I tell people to do to the point of being redundant, but it's always a good idea. So, I hope to see you around!

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Rawrinism! Awesome name by the way :P

And- aww, SmartOne beat me to telling you about the rules. That's alright, I'll have to live with second place for now.

Enjoy your stay! :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Welcome :) I see you've already seen the B/W forum, so hopefully you can post lots there - cause everyone in the B/W section is awesome incase you didn't realise, so yeah. XD

As for ghost types, they're okay and B/W does have some really awesome ones but I don't think there's enough (and gen 4's ghost types weren't that appealing to me anyways). And yup, most people here are friendly, so you're right about that. Have fun here!
    I don't recall Gen 4 having any ghost types added, except for Drifloon/Drifblim. :/

Anyways, welcome new person to the PokéCommunity. It's really great and organised if I say so myself. As Forever has said, there is a B/W section which is really active right now, which you could find here, if you hadn't yet. As for ghost Pokemon I'd have to say my favourite is Misdreavus, being all sexy and all, like shiny Swalot. <3 I'm pretty sure there's a ghost type fan club if you want to go check that out. :D

Hope you have a great time here. :)

Last edited:
    Back