• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YAY!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I beat Kingdom Hearts II today.

:]

However, I found Demyx to be the hardest person to beat. Seriously. It took 16 tries for Demyx, at most 2 for every other boss, and 4 for Xemnas' final form.

:|

I know, I'm that bad. xD Now it's time to start Re:CoM. Yeah, bad order, I'm aware. I should finish Days, too.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Ooh, I hated Demyx. I don't remember how many times it took for me to beat him, but I always failed when it came to the 'Dance, Water Dance!' sections. They sucked.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That's what messed me up most of the time. That alone took me three tries for the first set of water clones. Then I finally learned how to change my Keyblade. ._. But then his water kept killing me...then I learned how to give Donald and Goofy items. xD It took me so long to beat Demyx, though. But I still love him<3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I didn't have much of a problem with Demyx the first time I played it.

Most subsequent times, yes, because I felt so bad for him when he squealed "OUCH" every time you hit him but not the first time. XD;

My big problem-member was Xaldin. 8(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Xaldin only took my two tries, and even the first try, I almost had him. What messed me up is that I had it paused for hours because the national championships were on, and I couldn't miss that. xD So when I came back I was like :B with the buttons and I forgot what I was doing. xD

Yeah, Demyx made me sad when he squealed like a piggy. :( He's one of my favorites. I want his hair. ;)

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    How did you find Demyx easy?! For me, Xaldin was the hardest. Honestly, if you didn't have Aerial Dodge, he was all but impossible. What mode was this on, btw? I'm hoping to grab Final Mix+ soon...so imagine Demyx except with as much health as Sephiroth. By the way, have you fought him yet? Try it and then tell me Demyx is impossible.

Back