• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye' (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I know the Premier ball wasnt invented, Im just talking about the deal, buy 10, get 1 free.

This isn't a regular pokémart. It's a couple of markets in a medieval town. You should stop think everything is like in the games ^^' because this is Miss Doronjo's RP and he sets the rules and norms for it.

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
    Years
    I'm just saying, Even if the times are medieval, a shop keeper is a shopkeeper, always looking for ways to get money, and through their quest for money, they are likely to make deals with the merchandise, (half off, buy some, get some free, etc) I'm only looking at it through the shop keeper's perspective dude.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, that may be so, I don't mean to argue anyways :3 Sorry for that, Phantasia.

Anyways, I'm done with prologue b.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I'm just saying, Even if the times are medieval, a shop keeper is a shopkeeper, always looking for ways to get money, and through their quest for money, they are likely to make deals with the merchandise, (half off, buy some, get some free, etc) I'm only looking at it through the shop keeper's perspective dude.

Yeah; there are going to be some merchants who do that throughout the RP; like for instance...the one who gave you the discount card, or the one who gave the amulet coin.

Juuust keep a watch on those types of merchants. :3

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
    Years
    It's alright red, and miss doronjo, I went back and edited my post, so that stuff was bolded, italicized, and underlined, I put a little more emphasis on the transaction between the pokesphere vendor and my character, He did buy 10 pokespheres, but the vendor threw another in for the sale of my guy buying 10, so in retrospect, My guy only spent 100 gald, but got 11 pokespheres.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, you're a quarter right; this is a group alright, but this particular group...lets just say is way more interested in doing more things than stealing Pokebeasts... :B

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    As long as you don't go overboard, like unnecessary gore, etc.

Like, sure, the PG-13 motion picture may go beyond the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements, but does not reach the restricted R category.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Yup!

Though a part of me wishes I should put this RP in a higher rating to bring the detail of the bandit's behavior. :B
    Cause' violent behavior makes things interestiiiiiiing~

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
    Years
    Hey, Im all for it. "Mature readers and viewers beware, you might be shocked at what you read." lol, I'd get a kick out of it, have this set in a time where pokebeasts were used for war, that would be fun. Plus some of the more human pokebeasts? that would be a riot alone.

Back