• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yeah, I'm new. That's right.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    What makes you more mysterious is that you don't have anything in your intro aside from cookies and watching you dance. D: .. Just kidding, anyway, welcome aboard! ^^

I actually don't know what to say, although I am sure that you are going to enjoy here as much as we all do, you won't get bored here easily, I assure you that, as there are a lot of sections to go to that will definitely caught your attention as well as features that are very promising such as the chatrooms and PC's very systems in terms of battling and the like! So I am absolutely certain that you will just be fine here, well if you won't break any rules. :'p

Umm yeah, do not forget to read the rules and follow them always, 'cause if you don't, the staff will bite you! XD; No, not literally, but you'll get an infraction for doing so, or a warning, you don't want that right? If you have any questions. my profile is pretty much open for everyone, so leave a message if you have any problems or issues. I'd be happy to sort it out for you. Have a greaat time and see you around the forums.

Years
  • I just like to be secretive.

Oh, on another forum I go on, an emote would have fit so well there, but I didn't find it on the list here, so I don't think it's here.

But haha; thanks >:3 I already stal- looked at some threads earlier just to see the community. Some other forum I went on, everyone was terrible. But you guys have a chatroom? o: I think it would make my computer lag though xD

>:3 infections feel good, though. Loljk, they hurt.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I just like to be secretive.

Oh, on another forum I go on, an emote would have fit so well there, but I didn't find it on the list here, so I don't think it's here.

But haha; thanks >:3 I already stal- looked at some threads earlier just to see the community. Some other forum I went on, everyone was terrible. But you guys have a chatroom? o: I think it would make my computer lag though xD

>:3 infections feel good, though. Loljk, they hurt.
    Yup, PC has it's very own chatroom, although you need a Java to connect to the server. Click this!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Dance party. :P

But yeah, welcome aboard! Glad you were dancing your way here to the forums. What is it that brought you here to this lovely community? As Snivy mentioned, we have tons of stuff to do here, whether if it's Pokemon or maybe anything in between.

The moderators won't bite (even I won't bite... literally!), unless you break the rules. So you should read them before you go out and start posting! And don't hesitate to ask me questions if you indeed have any. Have fun! gimme cookies. i want some

Years

• Dance party. :P

But yeah, welcome aboard! Glad you were dancing your way here to the forums. What is it that brought you here to this lovely community? As Snivy mentioned, we have tons of stuff to do here, whether if it's Pokemon or maybe anything in between.

The moderators won't bite (even I won't bite... literally!), unless you break the rules. So you should read them before you go out and start posting! And don't hesitate to ask me questions if you indeed have any. Have fun! gimme cookies. i want some

Haha; MLP.

I came here to get people to feed me cookies. Why else? Loljk, I came because I was on a forum for Mario Kart while playing Pokemon, and I'm just like WOAH I DON'T HAVE A POKEMON FORUM YET and so I google'd it and this came up, until I realized I had an account made here back in July 2011, but forgot about it. So even though this thread is late, I'm making it like now. >:3

The mods of some Animal Crossing forum I go on love to bite, just not me, so I'll be fine :3

Anyway, Thanks >:3

And also, Snivy, it wouldn't let me quote you're post because I can't post links or whatever yet, but I clicked it and then it loaded for like 10 mins, then never worked. D;

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Haha; MLP.

I came here to get people to feed me cookies. Why else? Loljk, I came because I was on a forum for Mario Kart while playing Pokemon, and I'm just like WOAH I DON'T HAVE A POKEMON FORUM YET and so I google'd it and this came up, until I realized I had an account made here back in July 2011, but forgot about it. So even though this thread is late, I'm making it like now. >:3

The mods of some Animal Crossing forum I go on love to bite, just not me, so I'll be fine :3

Anyway, Thanks >:3

And also, Snivy, it wouldn't let me quote you're post because I can't post links or whatever yet, but I clicked it and then it loaded for like 10 mins, then never worked. D;
    That's weird, but you can click the Chat button above the notices. :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Spoiler:

OK, here are your cookies. Now dance, newbie! ... just kidding! You can dance if you want to, but you'd probably get more of a kick having a look around PC and sharing your opinions with people. Or not, it's your decision. Just make sure you have fun while you're still here, making sure to have read the rules and all that administrative stuff. Welcome to PC!

Years
  • OK, here are your cookies. Now dance, newbie! ... just kidding! You can dance if you want to, but you'd probably get more of a kick having a look around PC and sharing your opinions with people. Or not, it's your decision. Just make sure you have fun while you're still here, making sure to have read the rules and all that administrative stuff. Welcome to PC!

-dances- It's not my decision? Aww. I read the rules and stuff and it's all like; understanding. Same as most forums. >:3

Nature: Relaxed

The things I notice. I looked on the rules and it said nothing about 69. Unless it's considered a swear. :cer_shifty:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Cookies and dancing all the way? Ahahahaha! Welcome to the forums! I wonder where you'll be in next? I think your time in PC is going to be really fun!

That said... I wonder where you'll be in next in PC? Have fun around the forums, anyway.

You seem to be someone that doesn't worry too much about everything. :P

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
    Years
  • Cookies and dancing? hmmmm. interesting that is! you are quite a mysterious person anyway enjoy your time here and have fun!

Back