• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yeah, I'm new to PokeCommunity. So, hi everybody.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    I checked this forum out before, but I didn't really get a chance to join until now, so I guess I should say something about myself.

Well, I've been a fan of Pokemon since 2001 (a time when the fad was starting to die down a little), when I got a copy of Pokemon Stadium 2 for the N64 to see what the series was like. I fell in love with the series immediately when I found out it was an RPG with a nice array of characters and a turn-based battle system like that in one of my all-time favorite games for the Super NES, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Since then I've gotten Silver Version and pretty much all of the traditional games, most recently Diamond.

Beyond being a Pokemon fan, I'm also a little bit of a fan of series like Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Golden Sun.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Welcome to the PC!!! Read the rules, stay active and have fun.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    I hope you enjoy your time here. =]

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I checked this forum out before, but I didn't really get a chance to join until now, so I guess I should say something about myself.

Well, I've been a fan of Pokemon since 2001 (a time when the fad was starting to die down a little), when I got a copy of Pokemon Stadium 2 for the N64 to see what the series was like. I fell in love with the series immediately when I found out it was an RPG with a nice array of characters and a turn-based battle system like that in one of my all-time favorite games for the Super NES, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Since then I've gotten Silver Version and pretty much all of the traditional games, most recently Diamond.

Beyond being a Pokemon fan, I'm also a little bit of a fan of series like Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Golden Sun.

Welcome to PokeCommunity!

This forum group is pretty decent, a rare few will get on your bad side. Everybody is pretty cool, and level headed.

Congratz on getting Diamond,... and now I hate you! lol. Just kidding, I don't have Diamond NOR pearl yet, so jealous bar rizing. lol. Super Mario RPG was pretty awesome. Your tastes in games are pretty common for a Pokemon trainer, and from what i've gathered of this community.

Again, welcome.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    Hiya, Skunter! I miss the days when Pokemon used to be uber popular. Time passes and things change. Sadly, I think I'm at a stage where I'm slowly growing out of it. I don't even watch the anime as much any more. *tear*

Good luck getting through Diamond. My copy of the game got ruined shortly after I bought it. Long story. >> I love the final fantasy series too. I only started playing from FFVII though. I don't really like the graphics of the older games.

Hehe, anyway, I hope you have a great time here on PC! See ya 'round.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Whoa! What awesome welcomes! Thanks, everyone.

This really is my third forum, but it seems a little better than a couple others I've checked out.

Personally, I'm a bigger fan of the older Final Fantasies because they were a little easier to play than the more recent ones, but they're all good, I think. My all-time favorite is FFIV, both the version for Super NES and the remake for the GBA. I never really played FFVII, but I heard it was the best in the series from a couple of college buddies.

Anyways, I've should said this before, but I got Diamond version when the games were released in the US back in April as kind of a birthday present and I beat it back near the end of May. It was kind of harder than the older games, though. I'm thinking about getting Pearl sometime.

Once again, thanks for the awesome welcomes. I think I will like it here.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Welcome to PC.

Follow the rules and enjoy your stay. =D

Personally, I'm a bigger fan of the older Final Fantasies because they were a little easier to play than the more recent ones, but they're all good, I think. My all-time favorite is FFIV, both the version for Super NES and the remake for the GBA. I never really played FFVII, but I heard it was the best in the series from a couple of college buddies.

Really? I've only played FFIII out of the older FF's and I found it to be quite harder than the later installments. I think it was just because inns didn't heal KO. D:

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    ^ Yeah, that's one of the only things that kind of disappointed me about FFIII when I got the DS version back in December as a Christmas present. Otherwise, I thought it was pretty easy.

Yuma

Cute Pokémon Trainer Yuma
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity.
    I am Yuma and I am 17 years old.
    Have fun and stick to the rules. ;)

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Awesome, I'm still getting welcomes! Thanks, everybody! I haven't explored the entire forums yet, but I am liking it here.

Also, yeah. I've been a Pokemon fan since '01, but I've been playing Nintendo games since the early 90s. The Super NES was my first console... Suprisingly, I lost track of how many games I've got for it, but there were a lot of them, a whole dresser drawer full in fact.

Back