• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yeah, we get it, you like x! Stop talking about it!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Sadly I can't speak from the community's perspective because I happen to be the voracious fanboy. I could be worse, since I don't really steer every conversation into my interests. People just bring it up a lot that I like a certain female singer a lot and I tend to get angry when they make a big deal out of it. Especially when they claim to know more than me. I mean, I know a hella lot about her, so don't even try me.

I think real life fans are different from internet fans. Real life fans are much better because all they can really do is say how much they like something and are usually done with it, other than flipping tables when their interest is brought up and reciting the entire history of whatever they like in one hour.

Internet fans are an entirely other story. They have numerous outlets to express their love, be it pictures, remixes, videos, or the very rare iconic gem of hilarity.
    Spoiler:

It's especially bad when you can no longer use the internet properly because it's filled with tons and tons of that ridiculous crap. When I first started using Tumblr, I followed a lot of people from my twitter account, and suddenly my timeline was blanketed in Dr. Who. I haven't used Tumblr for three months, and for a damn good reason.

So yeah, I guess my advice to the fanboys/girls is just don't be an internet version of yourself. Be normal.

Back