• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow Hello!

Jarachie

Shocking, isn't it?
    Years
    I am a new comer to this communtiy, and Im glad to see that theres this place around the communtiy that introduces new people, definetly a way to welcome someone. I'll say some things to show some of my likes.

1: I like Raichu, and pokemon in general. (Well I guess everyone here does :P)
    2: I like battling other trainers online.
    3: My first pokemon was cyndaquil from heart gold. (But its evolution Quilava is my favorite)
    4: My goal, in pokemon, To catch every pokemon (under OR over used) and prove its worth.
    5: I am a fan of the Mystery dungeon series.

Well these or some of my opinions and speaking of thoser I'd like to hear whats your favorite pokemon and why? Whats your favorite pokemon game and why? What is your favorite type?

Oh also my favorite type is ice...for now at least lol.

Years
    Raichu is super cute, as a fan of electric rodents it's definitely one of my favorites. :') Welcome, Jarachie!

If you like battling you're going to love the Battling & Team Building forum as it's the go-to place for battles and, as the name states, getting your teams rated. I like to battle from time to time myself but am definitely not the best at it assuming we're talking competitively. Got my butt handed to me way too often.

Hope you enjoy PC, sir! Good luck catching 'em all and be sure to get in on the many discussions around the community.

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Hello, my friend!

You have a great emotion. Welcome to PC. This forum is the best place to talk about Pokémon in general.

1: I like Raichu, and pokemon in general. (Well I guess everyone here does ).
    Raichu, a great electric-type Pokémon. It's not my favourite Pokémon, but I think that it's really strong. In my case, in first gen I prefer Jolteon and in general, Zebstrika... But Raichu is a good option too. Of course, I like Pokémon in general.

2: I like battling other trainers online.
    I can't battle with other trainers, because I don't have a 3DS... Something bad, I know. But I'll have it in June or July, so don't worry... I want to have a battle with you. Prepare your team, because I want to start my online battles with a great player.

3: My first pokemon was cyndaquil from heart gold. (But its evolution Quilava is my favorite)
    In my case was Bulbasaur, because I played Pokémon Leaf Green first. Yeah, I have the same opinion, the last evolution - Venusaur - is better. Cyndaquil is a great Pokémon, my favourite of Kanto... And Quilava is strong, but what about Typhlosion? The last evo of Cyn is the best for me.

4: My goal, in pokemon, To catch every pokemon (under OR over used) and prove its worth.
    Wow! This is not a simple goal, ths is THE GOAL. Catch all the pokémon in the games is really, really hard. This is the most difficult thing that you can do in all the games... So only two words: Good luck!

5: I am a fan of the Mystery dungeon series.
    Me too. In my case, the best form to demostrate that the humans can be Pokémon and save the world with our hands. All Mystery Dungeon games are really funny. The best for me was Pokémon Red Rescue Team, but the other versions are good... I need to play the last version for 3DS.

whats your favorite pokemon and why? Whats your favorite pokemon game and why? What is your favorite type?
    My favourite Pokémon is Swampert (Water and Ground type, yeah)... But Minccino is other option. I like it sooooo much, the best example of the Normal-type Pokémon. My favourite game is Pokémon Emerald, because with this game started my love for PKMN. My favourite type is Fighting-type... Something interesting.

See you around! :)

Jarachie

Shocking, isn't it?
    Years
    Well thanks you for the good luck, I actually know I won't complete it but since its an impossible goal I got LOTS of fun ahead of me. And the reason why I like quilava more is because I like mid evolutions and how they arn't so bulky, I like under rated things. Like how kids and teenagers are under rated, I like under rated pokemon and prove their worth and stuff. Basically that's why I have that goal. I hope you enjoy the Mystery dungeon game, it was awesome by the way.

Back