• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Yellow Version

Years
    OK have any of you played Yellow version? I don't play it much anymore though 'cause I got a DS for Christmas, because being a 4th grader without a (modern) handheld game system is just put of place.

Last edited:

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Yeah, I still play the yellow version because I still need to get FireRed and LeafGreen for my DS.

I actually had it in 4th grade but it my erased it on me so I just started to re-play it again so I can beat it and get the other versions.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yeah, I still play the yellow version because I still need to get FireRed and LeafGreen for my DS.

I actually had it in 4th grade but it my erased it on me so I just started to re-play it again so I can beat it and get the other versions.
    Pokemon firered and leafgreen are for gba, not DS.

I just recently beat my yellow version, so yeah I still play my old Pokemon games. :)

Years
    Well Mabye not "lost" but not all Americans have heard about Pokemon Green

Australian have heard of it 2

BTW: Yer i play it i mainly only have it to see pikachu asleep and wakes up in Peter city when you leave and also to trade so i can complete Red(Blue already done)

Back