• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow's TM Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacker12

<----- He's My Fav Pokemon :P
    Years
    Alakazam
    Crobat
    Rampardos
    Blissey
    Carnivine
    Octillery
    Milotic
    Mantine

i can trade you those :P i need Flamethrower x2, Thunderbolt x2, Earthquake x2 & Dragon Claw x2 pm me when your online

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Hello! I'm looking for the TM Shockwave, just one copy. I have a Carnivine to trade to you, but unfortunately I will be unable to trade until Thursday due to wi-fi connections.

I hope that this is okay; if not, I understand!

celuthea

Last edited:

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Hello! I'm looking for the TM Shockwave, just one copy. I have a Carnivine to trade to you, but unfortunately I will be unable to trade until Thursday due to wi-fi connections.

I hope that this is okay; if not, I understand!

celuthea

Thats not a problem so don't worry.

Alakazam
    Crobat
    Rampardos
    Blissey
    Carnivine
    Octillery
    Milotic
    Mantine

i can trade you those :P i need Flamethrower x2, Thunderbolt x2, Earthquake x2 & Dragon Claw x2 pm me when your online

Holy crap thats gonna help, thank you so much!. Ok Im ready whenever you are

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    I can trade you Vespiquen, Infernape, and Empoleon.

For TM's, I'd really like Bulk Up, Giga Drain, and Flamethrower.

If you have a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile you'd be willing to trade with it, I'd really appreciate it too, but that's all right if you don't.

If you can't get me those TM's, let me know, I can be pretty flexible, just so long as its something I don't have a lot of. I don't know how long I'll be on each night, but I play Xbox Live a lot, and my account is hooked up to Messenger, so just drop me a line if you're ready to trade or something. PM me to let me know what's going on! :)

Last edited:

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Hey, nice trading place, I wish you luck on completing your pokedex! Hope yahh get good business too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back