• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes, another HG/SS-related theme. :(

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    It looks pretty good. I don't like the default VBB colours though. maybe try shades of gray :D with the text being golden brown.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I like the new background and the rearrangment of the leaders so that they're in the right order. Still looking forward to the release.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I like the new changes you made, but my only remark about the new background style is the blue flare coming from behind Clair. It doesn't seem to go with the other style of colors appearing from behind the other seven Gym Leaders. Other than that, it's coming alone well and I'm looking forward to it.

In case you are unclear of what I mean, if you look at the other colors coming from the other gyms they seem more soft and blurred. However, the blue coming from Clair's column seems more differentiated in that you can see the fractal lines, making it appear more rough rather than like soft light like the others.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh gosh. I am so gonna use that of it finishes.

Love the banner font.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    All I have to say is keep the handwriting and make the legs of the gym leaders disappear... keep torso and up...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ohmygosh, I love this. o_o

The colors behind the Gym Leaders look awesome, but I agree that Clair's looks off, matching-wise. It needs to blur a bit, or maybe be a different brush.

I'd also leave the font on there, because it's awesome looking. xD If people are complaining that it takes away from the picture, but maybe make it smaller? Either way, looks pretty awesome so far, all that aside.

Back