• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes, another HG/SS-related theme. :(

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    This time, the Johto gym leaders! It's a work in progress, so what do you guys think? :(
    Nothing is final so recommendations are welcome! :]

Warning: File is 1000px wide, it will stretch out fixed-width styles.
    Spoiler:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    That looks pretty awesome! I like the font for the PokeCommunity ^^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The whole theme is coming along really nice, Luke. I love the text and the overhead banner, they're different than most. I also love how you are aiming at a darker style theme. For a secong HG/SS Style, I say this one is turning out pretty well. Can't wait to see how the finishing product turns out.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Wow I really like it! And the fonts are awesome.. :3

What are they called? :3

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    The text looks hideous, I wonder who did that?

This style seems to be looking good so far. I'm definitely switching when it gets released. Another good piece, Luke. d('')b

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    I'll be switching to this, for sure; whilst it's just a logo at the moment (you better be changing the forum style from default. :P) it still looks very classy and sleek.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Wow this is HOTT with 2 T's! I'm loving the text Wish! Looks great Luke!
    Cant wait for this one. I'm also liking how you tested it Lmao

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    It looks amazing. But, why is the background just black?. Maybe I suggest a different background colour. Maybe we could have a lighter colour. How about orange?. We don't have a log of background styles that are orange.... So, would that be okay?.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    It looks amazing. But, why is the background just black?. Maybe I suggest a different background colour. Maybe we could have a lighter colour. How about orange?. We don't have a log of background styles that are orange.... So, would that be okay?.

It would look crappy and less glossy in orange, or any other colour/shade for that matter.

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
    Nice! But where's the slogan going to go?​

Back