• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes, I'm Actually Posting a Thread

Years
    Sucker Punch and U-turn? Yes. But I doubt that Me-First is a very viable option but hey its worth a mentioning. And even with Flame Orb it aint gonna stay in much cause of its poor defensive stats (lol Granbull aint that much of a wall either xD). But I cant argue with Super Fang though :P Dang, Granbull has big teeth why cant it pull it off? -_-

Overall i think its a matter of preferance and what you deem is needed in this team. For teh speed use Raticate. For everything else theres Masterc-Erm I mean Granbull >:3

xD
    Props for the Mastercard Joke. I just remember something I need to scan and post on my profile.:laugh:
    I meant with the Orbs, neither are really taking hits, so I was getting at the fact that, if neither were to take hits, then Raticate would survive longer, due to the constant damage from Burn Orb, rather than the increasing damage from Toxic.

Back