• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes, I'm doing it right now -- oh, look, shiny!

Do you get distracted easily?

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yep, I'm distracted *so* easily it's unbelievable. I really want to do my psychology coursework, but I'm on here and watching YouTube vids at the same time XD I also find it hard to concentrate when I paly music, because I completly stop what I'm doing to listen to it XD It has to be just at the right level so I can both listen to my music and do my homework.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I am, especially when it comes to writing practical reports up for university, because they are usually boring. There has been the odd few that interested me, but none recently. I also get distracted if I'm writing fanfiction that I don't have a muse for, usually by websites such as PC and livejournal.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I can swicth between task at an amazing speed. I can be doing some homework and the get distracted by the Internet and swicth to a forum. And then, I siwtch to another webpage. And finally I'll get distracted by the own homework, going back to point one XD

But when I have to do something in a schedule, I'll do it, even if I have all the things in the world to distract me. Schedules are sacred for me.

Back