• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
THEY'RE MAKING AN ENGLISH DUB FOR POKEMON ORIGINS!!

This gif sums up my excitement for this.

Jonah-hill-flailing1_(1)_111.gif

So excited for November 15th!!

Treecko

Years
It would really cool that if this gets really popular, it gets turned into a full series. Not holding my breath on that happening, but still.

Hopefully they pick good voice actors....

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
I'm quite happy that they are dubbing this as it looks very good and much better than the current animé. Might still watch it subbed, but I'm still happy that they are pushing this short to a international audience.

Treecko

Years
I'm probably gonna watch both mainly to compare them. But I don't mind if I watch the dub first. I'm probably one of the few people who have no problem with dubbed anime. Oh well, unpopular opinion.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
To be honest I was more interested in the Japanese one instead of the English dub, but now this just changes everything! xD Totally lookingforward to that <33

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
AWsquared;bt92376 said:
It would really cool that if this gets really popular, it gets turned into a full series. Not holding my breath on that happening, but still.

Hopefully they pick good voice actors....
Yes to both of these, where are the like buttons ;;

Back