• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet Another Fake Pokemon Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphics_master

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    Hi

I just started on a fake pokemon Gallery. I have only done 1 pokemon which is the one of the starters. It has a Male and Female form so it looks much more better

01 - Name : ( you decide )
    Type = Water
    Height = 0.5 metres
    Weight = 5 Kilograms
    Pokedex Entry = This blind pokemon lives in drak caves ready to pounce on pray. It uses it senses to guide it's way though the world. It wil some day come to the surface as a mighty fish.

P.S = I am a newb at this kinda thing so my pokemon will be wrong and I don't have a pallette to get colours from.
    Oops wrong forum, Mods could you move this to pixel art.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry, but I'm afraid that you need to show atleast 4 examples of your sprite work upon making a thread. ^^; Just remember this next time, for now I'll give you time to make some examples.

graphics_master

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    Oops sorry my bad. Do you mean different stages or like above genders?

Here are the 4 examples. Right?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Well just 4 examples of your sprite work in general, sprite sheets counting as single sprites aswell. :x So technically you've shown 2 pieces of your sprite work already.

Oh, and please don't double post. ^^ The edit button is there if you wish to add something to your prior post. :3

Years
    Feel free to take as long as you need to do this, just don't leave it for too long. :3 It's just a rule that you need 4 pieces of sprite work ready when you make a thread, just to jump start your showcase thread.

If you're keen to show more of your stuff, then you've nothing to worry about. ^^

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
    Years
    wow... i must say that these sprites are......
    well i don't want to be offensive ... just try to work hard to improve these pics
    cuz they are bad! try to work on the shading and the colouring and the designing itself

Last edited:

graphics_master

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    Yeah. I know I drawn these before I knew how to draw pixel art much more better. I will try to draw them better, but in time.

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
    Years
    well... try to show us the newest work of yours and not these one's ...
    pixel art is not that hard but you must learn exactly how it's done ..
    try to zoom-in on the official pokemon sprites to see how it's really drawn
    and how the shadows are done..

graphics_master

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    Yeah. I only have 3 hours a day on the pc so it will take some time to complete my peice of work.

Edit: I thought I would just give it a quick go.

Here is the First starter.

Rattleeel

Yet Another Fake Pokemon Gallery

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    nothing wrong with these sprites at least u can draw sprites i cant draw sprites, dont know which program to use

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back