• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet another new guy!!!

Years
    Hey all... after much looking around for a good pokemon forum I decided to register with this one... it's by far one of the best i've found! :D

I'll mostly be posting in the 'Pok?mon GB Strategies & Movesets' board... as despite me being able to beat all my brothers (and girlfriend) with ease I still wanna have one of the best teams possible... ;) :P

It's nice to be able to talk to people who are roughly my age... I don't feel like such a lil kid anymore! ;)

Not really much else to say... I look forward to 'meeting' and talking to more of you...

Cam

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PokeCommunity.Follow the rules and have fun.

Years
    MegaDitto said:
    Hi welcome to PokeCommunity.Follow the rules and have fun.

I've read a few threads that have rules in em... but to be honest.. most of it is common sense... lol! ;) :P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    csteed85 said:
    I've read a few threads that have rules in em... but to be honest.. most of it is common sense... lol! ;) :P
    You may never know.Oh well.Have a great time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaa! Welcome to the Pok?mon Community~ ^_^ My name is Kylie, it's great to have you here. =3 *gives you a muffin* Yes, continue obeying the rules please =D If you want help or to be buddies, just PM or IM me. ^^ Have fun! ~Kylie[muffin]

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hiya~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. <3<3<3 My name is Karli; very happy to have you here among us. ^__________^ I'm hoping that you will have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ Hope to see you around~!

~Karli

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    csteed85 said:
    Hey all... after much looking around for a good pokemon forum I decided to register with this one... it's by far one of the best i've found! :D

I'll mostly be posting in the 'Pok?mon GB Strategies & Movesets' board... as despite me being able to beat all my brothers (and girlfriend) with ease I still wanna have one of the best teams possible... ;) :P

It's nice to be able to talk to people who are roughly my age... I don't feel like such a lil kid anymore! ;)

Not really much else to say... I look forward to 'meeting' and talking to more of you...

Cam
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, csteed85! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    Welcome to the PC! Yep, you'll find plenty of people here around your age (probably a lot more younger, but hey, that's just the way things are sometimes.) It's great when fans don't feel limited by their age and enjoy things like Pokemon.

I've read a few threads that have rules in em... but to be honest.. most of it is common sense... lol!
    Sad to say, some people lack common sense. Lol. :P

If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a smarter member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome and have fun, follow the mods and PM me to be friends.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    csteed85 said:

Cam
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Years
    lol... thanx for the warm welcome! :D

Funny how like 90% of you told me to follow the rules!!! I'm well behaved - honest! ;)

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC!
    Enjoy your stay, follow the rules and try to be active!

Back