• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet another new member

Years
    Good evening

You may call me Dr. Sap, and as you can see I'm new here. I thought it might be fun to get a bit more involved in a community, and I like Pokémon so it seemed fitting to sign up here.

Anyway, now you know I exist and hopefully we'll see each other again somewhere in the community! :D

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Heyo Dr. Sap! Welcome to the forums!

It's really easy to make oneself at home here; everyone's really nice, friendly and fun to hang out with! It helps that we all love Pokemon too :P

In any case, you should explore the forums a bit since you never know what you might find! There's a lot of interesting things here and you might like a lot of it!

Anyways, if there's anything you need help with or feel like chatting, send me a private/visitor message. I hope to see you around!

Years
    Hi KetsuekiR!

Thanks for the tip, I've started looking around the forum and from what I've seen so far the people here seem awesome. and you bet you'll see more of me :D

Yay for existing! PC is awesome and you made a good choice joining, welcome, Dr. Sap. <3

Glad you're liking things so far. I really love your avatar too being a huge Totodile fan.. and Johto starter fan in general.. so that earns you brownie points, haha. How long have you been into Pokémon? Long-time fan or newer to the series? ^^

Either way enjoy your time and please stick around!

Years
    I've liked Pokémon ever since my parents bought me Blue Version when I was little. Back in those days I had lots of friends who played it aswell and we kept competing about who was the best. At that age all of us were pretty bad and mostly used brute force but it was still awesome. Nowadays none of my friends play it anymore, except for my cousin. Which is another reason for why I found this place.

Don't know what you mean by brownie points but Totodile sure is awesome, it's actually the only Pokémon plush I have. I bought it to have on my golf-bag as a mascot, but he was too big so he just stands around happily in my appartment.

Back