• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Yet Another) Writer's/Artist's Club

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    *shudder* I mean, I'm all for musicals, but DECENT ones. At least you aren't stuck in a Sound of Music medly. I had to work crew for that particular preformance.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    At least you didn't have to sing garbage like this. I mean, how good could a movie possibly be that has a song that goes "We go together like shuda wap wap bingy bang do do wap wap wap..." it's awful music.

~Ozy~

Years
    I know, I was forced to watch it with my parents. But actually having to sing it...You have my sympathy.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    As long as those aren't our concert pieces, I'm good. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to get up there and sing my heart out to cheesy "love" songs.

Anything interesting (or unbearable :) ) going on with you?

~Ozy~

Years
    Japanese Club, Karate, Newspaper and Stage Crew. Plus, my History teacher gives us enough homework that I include him in that list.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    That's quite a lot. I've only got the anime club and choir this year. I used to be in student council, but that didn't go too well.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    The thing was, all that those people wanted to do was talk about how to make dances better. I suppose thats good and all, but what about everything else that's wrong with the school, you know? It's just a position to gain popularity, I see now.

~Ozy~

Years
    Yeah, I know. Our StuCo's being evil about Homecoming, they want the paper to do a centerspread on it without enough material to do it on.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I don't really get what the big deal is with dances. I mean, you go there, you get all dressed up, and watch people make fools of themselves by trying to dance suggestively, know what I mean. Every time I go, I end up a "wall flower". I get asked to dance, but I don't really know how, so they're really no fun for me.

~Ozy~

Years
    I've never really been to a dance, a Homecoming experience last year killed it for me. Nothing romantic, Newspaper thing. It's what made me hate our Editor.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    When I've gone, it's never been on a date. Usually with some friends. And it's not the two screwballs (lol, no offense) that you've met. It's usually the kind who wanted me to go with them for support in case the guy they liked didn't ask them to dance, or if they're date bailed on them or some such thing. It's not much fun.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Thank-you. It's not that it might not be fun going with them, but sometimes they start crying. One of my friends even slapped me once, and I have no idea what for. LOL, I guess I have weird friends.

~Ozy~

Years
    No offense, but it is SOOOOOO much easier to be a guy. I can't say I empathize, I've never had to do anything of the sort.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    You're lucky.Sooo lucky not to have to deal with such things.

Of course, I'm not much better. Even though you've really never met me for real, you probably can tell when I fall into one of my off-colour moods.

~Ozy~

Years
    Yeah, I can to some extent. I've experienced similar things but not often. I'm way too laid back usually.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    No question about that. Definitely an easy-going guy ;)

LOL yeah, sometimes sarah has to tell me to take the stick out of my...yeah, you get the point I'm sure :)

Back