• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo Bups!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Hey! I've registered before but never was on after that but I'm back!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome back to PC Xloth. ^_________^ Since you've been gone for a while I'll advise you to re-dread the rules. ^o^ Well, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Welcome back once again. ^________^

~Kelsey

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome back Xloth I hope your become and active poster and enjoy your stay a PC.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • yah, what they said, and don't do what I did when I first came here *shuders*

but have fun!
    Yo Bups!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Yes... Bwahaha!! Noo! Cree! Poo! :lol: :lol: Sorry bout that. I was insane fir a second. Im better now! Honest! WoohooHOOoohehhya!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back. I'm Kylie [or DP]. Please re-read the rules and obey them, read the FAQ, post, make friends, don't flame or spam, and have fun.

Back