• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo Everyone

Pike Queen

La Exorcista
Years
  • Hola Pokecommunity. I've been on a couple of Nintendo based forums before, so I know about how they work. Since I've loved Pokemon since I can remember, I've decided to join this one. It was the very first series that I really got into.

So a little bit about myself; I'm a college student getting through my prerequisites. I battled a chronic illness in the past year, so had to put college on hold for a bit. However, I'm now starting to take some classes again. I'm thinking of majoring in either Psychology, Meteorology, or Marine Biology. I'm really into horror movies and spooky things; therefore Halloween is my favorite time of the year. I am an avid player of Mario Kart Wii so if you play it too, feel free to hit me up for a match. My favorite Pokemon games are Pokemon Emerald version and Pokemon Colosseum, and I do not have X or Y yet but plan to obtain a 3DS as soon as possible!

So those are just a few things about myself that I thought would make for a decent introduction. I love to talk and make new friends, and I'm hoping I'll be able to do that here! See you around the forums.

-Pike Queen

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Hello Pike Queen,

Nice to meet you. Welcome to Pokecommunity, enjoy your stay here. Pokemon Emerald is also my favorite Pokemon version. When you have your Pokemon X and/or Y, what starter are you going to pick? I'm picking Chespin if I have Pokemon X and/or Y. Also, good luck with your college!:)

Pike Queen

La Exorcista
    Years
  • Hello Pike Queen,

Nice to meet you. Welcome to Pokecommunity, enjoy your stay here. Pokemon Emerald is also my favorite Pokemon version. When you have your Pokemon X and/or Y, what starter are you going to pick? I'm picking Chespin if I have Pokemon X and/or Y. Also, good luck with your college!:)

Nice to meet you too, Rentoray. :) All of the starters look pretty cool, but I think I'm going to go with Froakie. I always end up choosing the water type starters, hehe. Thank you, and good luck to you, too!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    I dont think I could get to play generation six by this year. Same here, I always pick water type as my starter Pokemon but I dont know why, I like Chespin in Generation six.

Years
  • Hey there Pike Queen!

welcome to PC!!! I'm sure you've realized this already, but everyone here is super friendly and help with anything we can. If ya have a question (no matter how silly) feel free to just ask us!

I'm also pretty new here, but I really like it here. I hope you fit in as well. I'm in highschool, and I do a ton of junk after school... like math (I'm such a nerd XD). I don't have too much time, but when I am on, I like making new friends and trading. Maybe when ya get Y (or X, I don't judge xD) we can trade :D I kinda wanna be a Chemical Engineer when I grow up... but everyone I tell that tells me I'll always "me" and never really grow up.

Pretty long gobs of text... hope it's more fun to read than a college textbook though! The bottom line is... Welcome to PC!!!

LurifLUX

Fluxilurr
    Years
  • Hi there, Pike Queen.
    Just joined myself so I guess I can't really welcome you to the site per se, but I'll do it anyways! Welcome!

Pike Queen

La Exorcista
    Years
  • Hey there Pike Queen!

welcome to PC!!! I'm sure you've realized this already, but everyone here is super friendly and help with anything we can. If ya have a question (no matter how silly) feel free to just ask us!

I'm also pretty new here, but I really like it here. I hope you fit in as well. I'm in highschool, and I do a ton of junk after school... like math (I'm such a nerd XD). I don't have too much time, but when I am on, I like making new friends and trading. Maybe when ya get Y (or X, I don't judge xD) we can trade :D I kinda wanna be a Chemical Engineer when I grow up... but everyone I tell that tells me I'll always "me" and never really grow up.

Pretty long gobs of text... hope it's more fun to read than a college textbook though! The bottom line is... Welcome to PC!!!

Hello New_York_Day! Thanks for the friendly welcome. Glad to know that you like it here; I'm sure I will as well. Hey, I wish I loved math! I'm not bad at it, but it's not my favorite subject. I love science. Sure, that sounds fun, I would love to trade one day. ^^ A Chemical Engineer sounds like a really neat career. Haha, there's nothing wrong at all with never growing up! :3 I refuse to! >.< Thanks again.

Hi there, Pike Queen.
    Just joined myself so I guess I can't really welcome you to the site per se, but I'll do it anyways! Welcome!

Hello, thanks, and welcome to yourself! :D Haha.

Years
  • Psychology has always really interested me. It's a great thing to learn about and I almost wish I'd majored in it, but.. kind of late since this should be my last semester. Doesn't mean I can't learn in my own time, though! That'd be my suggestion but your other choices sound great as well. :o

MK Wii sounds super fun but I only have the 3DS game. Love playing it though, but I've yet to try multiplayer mode. I'm sure you'll find people to play it with you here assuming you're interested so don't hesitate to pop by the Video Games board to discuss games and joining sometime!

Have an awesome time, Queen! (= I'm sure you're going to fit in swimmingly. Let me know if you ever need some help!

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear of your chronic illness, but at the very least am glad to hear that its not drawing you back permanently. I actually considered doing Psychology myself to be a school counciler, but I settled into Video Game Programming and being a Concept artist instead. I still have a long way to go with it all unfortunately. Spooky things are fun--are you a huge fan of any well known horror related series via games and movies?

You're going to love X and Y when you manage to get your hands on it, I guarantee it.

Pike Queen

La Exorcista
    Years
  • Psychology has always really interested me. It's a great thing to learn about and I almost wish I'd majored in it, but.. kind of late since this should be my last semester. Doesn't mean I can't learn in my own time, though! That'd be my suggestion but your other choices sound great as well. :o

MK Wii sounds super fun but I only have the 3DS game. Love playing it though, but I've yet to try multiplayer mode. I'm sure you'll find people to play it with you here assuming you're interested so don't hesitate to pop by the Video Games board to discuss games and joining sometime!

Have an awesome time, Queen! (= I'm sure you're going to fit in swimmingly. Let me know if you ever need some help!

Gah, I'm having trouble deciding! But I really liked my General Psychology class. Agreed, Psychology is always great to learn about. I go to a Psychiatry based forum as well so I'm always learning a lot there. It's great.

I wish I had a 3DS. Mario Kart 7 looks like great fun. :) Will do, thanks for the suggestion. Always looking for others to play with. ^^

Thanks a bunch Cirno!

Hello, and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear of your chronic illness, but at the very least am glad to hear that its not drawing you back permanently. I actually considered doing Psychology myself to be a school counciler, but I settled into Video Game Programming and being a Concept artist instead. I still have a long way to go with it all unfortunately. Spooky things are fun--are you a huge fan of any well known horror related series via games and movies?

You're going to love X and Y when you manage to get your hands on it, I guarantee it.

Thank you, TouretteUnicorn. I'm still getting treatments for my illness, but it's in remission. It's been a long, bumpy road, but has definitely made me stronger and for that I'm grateful. Nice major! Good luck with it; I myself actually wanted to do something quite similar to that a few years ago, but my major is ever-changing. xD I've never played any horror games, but my absolute favorite horror movie is The Exorcist. I also read the novel and loved it.

Excellent! I'm happy to know that others love the new series so much. I'm glad I have something to look forward to. ^^

Back