• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! I'm a noob!

8bitpokemon

Hi! I'm a noob! :P I work on making pokemon games in pkmn essentials and do nuzlockes. I am a computer genius, I am half English - half some other stuff you guys won't know. (I'm working on a game right now!)

Love the username lool. Welcome to PC, 8bitpokemon! :D

I don't have game-making talents but it's great seeing that you're already involving yourself in our Game Development forum. Always exciting having more experienced developers, especially with how popular fangames are here. Looking forward to your participation and hope you'll enjoy the ocean of challenges here too. ;p See you around ~

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Hey, I'm new here too and I'm also creating a Pokemon game using Pokemon essentials! Can you tell us a little about your game?

8bitpokemon

Hey, I'm new here too and I'm also creating a Pokemon game using Pokemon essentials! Can you tell us a little about your game?
    It's a pokemon fan game that let's you play as team rocket! (Based off Pokemon Toxic Purple) It will have multiple reigons and new missions! (As well as the classic ones!)

Oh heeyy there! and welcome to PC! it's a pleasure to meet you!

A noob to Pokemon? You're in the right place! we really cover every aspect from it here, from main games to fan-made things, and yes, that means, we have a section for fanmade games with Esentials. So you can share your work there, and show everybody what's your game all about, hear feedback for it, and so on! the section is called Game Depveloment, by the way. We also have a Challenges section, which is all about Pokemon challenges like, nuzlockes and those things, I'm sure you're going to enjoy that one too.

If I can help you, or you feel like chatting, feel free to send me a message! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us :)
    I'm not a complete noob of pokemon, but I'm rubbish at most things pokemon :P I might do an Pokemon Sun and Moon nuzlocke when the games release!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    That's awesome! Team Rocket is one of my favorite organizations. The only thing I don't like is there Pokemon. They should have more aggressive Pokemon like Scizors, Magmatars...etc. Is there anyway I can follow your progress of the game? I'm very interested to see how things go!

It's a pokemon fan game that let's you play as team rocket! (Based off Pokemon Toxic Purple) It will have multiple reigons and new missions! (As well as the classic ones!)

8bitpokemon

That's awesome! Team Rocket is one of my favorite organizations. The only thing I don't like is there Pokemon. They should have more aggressive Pokemon like Scizors, Magmatars...etc. Is there anyway I can follow your progress of the game? I'm very interested to see how things go!
    You start out with weak pokemon, but you can steal other peoples' pokemon. Also, you are rewarded with strong pokemon at the end of certain missions. The thread is being processed by the mods right now, but I've started making the game. I haven't done much progress in the game, but it shouldn't take too much time to finish it.

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Sounds a lot like Pokemon Colosseum! Which is one of my favorite Pokemon games. Do you know a lot about coding?

You start out with weak pokemon, but you can steal other peoples' pokemon. Also, you are rewarded with strong pokemon at the end of certain missions. The thread is being processed by the mods right now, but I've started making the game. I haven't done much progress in the game, but it shouldn't take too much time to finish it.

Back