• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo new guy

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Heyy me too! Well, I was 8 or 9 when Red first came out, and started playing around that time. Man, I miss those days so much. loll

Well, setting that little fact aside, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! Are you a classic gamer like myself? Are you into the games? Here at PC, we have tons of discussions all about the games! Head on over to both the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming (which has Black & White and 4th Generation gaming), and the General Pokemon Gaming (which has Advanced Generation, Metal/Color, and Spinoffs). You'll totally love it here, and no worries....we're a friendly bunch, so we don't bite hard. ^_^

Juuust be sure to read the community rules and the FAQ's, since they're important to follow. And I'm always around if you have any questions. ^_^ Have an awesome time here, and see ya! :)

Back