• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo. o.o;

Years
  • Hello peoples. I'm new here. ^^; I haven't really been involved in a Pok?mon community in so long. o.o; Well.. Yish. Hello peoples.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Howdy there! Welcome to the PC. Don't you worry, you'll get sucked into it soon enough. I dunno if that's a good thing, but it should be. :o

*does the newbie dance* Hope to see you around! ^^

Years
  • Rifted said:
    Howdy there! Welcome to the PC. Don't you worry, you'll get sucked into it soon enough. I dunno if that's a good thing, but it should be. :o

*does the newbie dance* Hope to see you around! ^^

Heee, danke. :D Yip, I'll get sucked in alright. Pokemon alllways does. XB And of course it's a good thing!

:D Ditto to you!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hi, Vensy.

I hope you have fun. :P

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Hiya Vensy. *tries to pinch vensy* Hmm... Is that a spider? *punches in the face* HAHAhA! Welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time.:D *does the newbie dance*
    *voice mail*
    This room will selfdustruct in 10 seconds. Have a nice day :)
    10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1....*BOOOOOOOOOM!!*
    [Function ceased]

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hi ya Vensy!
    And yeah, it's pretty easy to get sucked into...
    *does the newbie dance*

~HORN!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    *anime sweatdrop*notices vensy*oh...hi...welcome...to PC

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Hewai Vensy n.n-

Welcome to the wonderfull PC , have a awesome time :D

Your sites really cewl ! Must....not....get...sucked.....into......Newbie Dance.... Oh well... *Does Newbie Dance*

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! I be Kairyu, the crazy dragon thing everyone knows and loves:P.
    I think its easy to get sucked into, especially once you make a new friend or two here. Ok, I guess I'll let you move on, have fun!

digispirit virus said:
    *anime sweatdrop*notices vensy*oh...hi...welcome...to PC
    You two know each other? lol

... I completely forgot! *Does the newbie dance but trips... again* Now I remember why I tend not to do that dance.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Kairyu said:
    Hey, welcome to PC! I be Kairyu, the crazy dragon thing everyone knows and loves:P.
    I think its easy to get sucked into, especially once you make a new friend or two here. Ok, I guess I'll let you move on, have fun!

You two know each other? lol

... I completely forgot! *Does the newbie dance but trips... again* Now I remember why I tend not to do that dance.
    no...at least i dont think so...

Back