• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo people.

YinYangDragon

Latimew Master
    Years
    Hello my name is YinYangDragon. you can call me YYD,Drag,and Dragon. But please, don't call me Yin. (Yin is a female anime character who likes to be in cat outfits, so Yeah. Please don't call me that). Anyways, I'm kinda like an old dog, I'm around a lot but I just mostly Lurk. I post when I think I should though. So, Yeah, Nice to be all with all of you guys. :cer_smile:

EDIT: I am also in 2 other pretty popular forums, Admins in each, So i kinda stick with the look first post later kinda thing.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ohay. Welcome to PC, YYD. Nice avatar. (b")b

You'll probably find lots of places to lurk, and hopefully you'll get into a posting habit soon. :] Just make sure you stick by the rules~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, YYD! If you are around a lot lurking, why not actually go ahead and post? Don't be afraid. Being actually active has its own benefits. So, go around the forums, and discuss away! Go on, and be brave to post in a thread! That'll get you started.

Anyway, have a great time around here.

Back