• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YO! Pokemon soundtrack lover here!

Pokérhythm

A.k.a GIROMONSJUKEBOX
    Years
    Hi everyone! Pokérhythm here! Or to be on a more personal level, Jake! ^^

BIG pokemon fan here! Also a BIIGGGEERR fan of the Pokemon Soundtracks!
    In my spare time I like to compose songs and themes that would fit perfectly into the pokemon games.
    I'm hoping to help out with the audio side of fan games and hacks, but also to get to know people here on PC!
    Hope I can be put to some good use at some point. But even if i don't it will be nice to see current projects grow and take part in discussions here at PC! :)

Pretty much it... Any questions are welcomed {:3}

Example of my work on my profile :) (youtube video)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy do, Jake! Oh yeah, I love the Pokemon soundtracks too! Which ones would you say is your favourite? I absolutely adore the trumpets from the Gen 3 video games, and I can't wait to hear the remix music in the ORAS games! It's gonna be awesomeeee. <33

Well, we hope that you can share your creations with us sometime! I'm sure that everyone will love them, and to hear your talents! And yes, PC is ever so growing, and with you here, it will continue to! We'd love to see you here sometime, and to get to know you more! I know I'm most excited about that. :3

Anywhooo, enjoy your stay, bud! Give me a friend request, or a message on my profile if you want to chat or become friends! Cause you definitely have one in me! And have a pleasant morning. <33

Pokérhythm

A.k.a GIROMONSJUKEBOX
    Years
    Howdy do, Jake! Oh yeah, I love the Pokemon soundtracks too! Which ones would you say is your favourite? I absolutely adore the trumpets from the Gen 3 video games, and I can't wait to hear the remix music in the ORAS games! It's gonna be awesomeeee. <33

Well, we hope that you can share your creations with us sometime! I'm sure that everyone will love them, and to hear your talents! And yes, PC is ever so growing, and with you here, it will continue to! We'd love to see you here sometime, and to get to know you more! I know I'm most excited about that. :3

Anywhooo, enjoy your stay, bud! Give me a friend request, or a message on my profile if you want to chat or become friends! Cause you definitely have one in me! And have a pleasant morning. <33

The Team plasma theme that was remixed in Black & White 2 is a favourite, but it was Kanto's gym leader remix from Gold/silver/crystal that got me hooked {XD} I like how in red and blue it was all heroic and inspiring, and then remixed to a more sinister theme.

And YESS!! the trumpets and french horns in the 3rd gen will always be a classic favourite of mine, although not a lot of people like them :(

I'll have to get together some examples of the stuff iv'e done so I at least have something to showcase or offer to the community {XD}

Back