• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    I'm kinda new here, I mod another 2 really big forums, so don't think I'm a newb :P . Anywayz, I was thinking. Some people have, in their sig, this "link" or a grey button where you click on and it shows stuff e.g. It says "my friends" and then it shows up your friends list. How do you do that?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • i'll tell u how to do that

[*spoiler= Put the text on the button here] Put the text to pop up in the window here[*/spoiler]

just take out the asterisks and it should work...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, hope you enjoy your time on the PC!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    Spoiler: Put the text on the button here

Testing...

Edit : Yay, it works. Cheers ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    Flaming Torchic said:
    LOL, yo Haneet! Hey, why didn't you sign up as The Ownage? Have a change of heart? =X Anyways, it's good to see you on PC, and I hope you have a great time here. =)
    I used to be Haneet, but then changed my name at SPPf to The Ownage. Didn't realise you were a mod of here too ;) .

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • hiya haneet! im dark_espeon or saphira! call me either one! oh and remember............................... I`M NOT INSANE! THE VOICES IN MY HEAD SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome! Something about the member welcoming you:

Porygon, the PC Village Idiot Pok?mon. Porygon's craziness is known throughout the forum, or so he hopes. He is known for doing idiot things like asking for bad reputation. He is currently inactive online due to a lack of a home source.

I swore I'd never use that? anyway, that way ya don't have to see my boring text if ya don't want to XD

NVM, dumb thing don't wanna work XD

Back