• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo.

Hidancat

ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Hi, all. I'm Hidancat.

I'm 15, 16 soon. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs.
    I have a Gaia profile because some girl made me do it.
    I enjoy punk- and j-rock as my main music genres.
    My favorite shows are anime, including but not limited to Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Code Geass and Lucky Star.
    Normal shows are probably House and Mythbusters because I'm weird.
    I play guitar (modeled after Sakito ((Nightmare)) ESP N-SS-500, but not as cool ((or expensive!))) and -try- to play drums - still learning.
    I am a video game fan; consistently Zelda, Metroid, MGS, OKAMI ZOMFG, FF, and naturally, Pokemon!
    I'm a competitive battler. Pearl made me angry.
    That stupid VG Showdown made me angry.
    But I still kick ass.
    I am also a perv. I like girls. They are fun. <3

(I have many internet names, as well - rapid-fire is old, ragnarok is oldold, shiranui is more recent but taken so ;-;, thanatos i haven't used anywhere but have still ended up claiming it in several places o_o and a bunch of random other irc ****)

So yeah, everything anyone would ever want to know about me.
    I expect to get along well with everyone, have a great time, not be a great asset to the forums because I can't really -do- anything except pixelart but still be one of those "hay that guy's pretty cool let's hang with him" dudes. i read rules. but it's internet so that's like over-time-common-sense-development. I'm no noob and i doesn't afraid of anything, so yeah. hi. ;D

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey

Haha, I got a kick out of reading this, great intro. At least you're admitting you're a pervert from the get-go. XD "because some girl made me do it." also made me laugh, because it's so true. And good to see you put effort into your intro, others are usually in a pinch to find words.

"shiranui is more recent but taken so ;-;, "
    Heh, the Shiranui we have here... is actually a fantastic graphic designer, so you'll probably see Macy running around a lot. ;D She's usually playing around Other Trivia. XD Anyway, you have a lot of interests others have, so you should do great! Make sure you're active though, we won't come to know you if you don't come around often. ;/ You've read the rules so you're all set to go explore PC, any questions and such, feel free to PM the wave of members about to post here offering help, or just private message the staff, whatever works for you. XD

Welcome to PokéCommunity, Hidancat! :D

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Hey.
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums!
    I hope you enjoy it alot here and if you need help make sure to pm me..
    Also make sure to read the rules and stay active..

Hidancat

ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Whoa, thanks for... greeting me? xD;

ALSO: I have to meet this Shiranui. o_o

i'mma go post now. yay.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ALSO: I have to meet this Shiranui. o_o
    Aaand here I am~

That was an amusing post to read, eheh. Mythbusters for the win, yo >D

Welcome to PokéCommunity, I hope you have fun posting around here. Ah, and so sorry for stealing your username, or something... xD I feel somewhat guilty now. Well, not really :P

-runs awaaay-

Hidancat

ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Nonono, don't be, you had the name first. xDDD

Actually I think you'e had that name since before I started being active on forums. o_o;

-chase- D< i'mmina eat joo

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Hi, Hidancat!

Welcome to the Hellmouth PC!

Great intro. Hope you make friends and have fun! ;D

Back