• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo...

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey there Tank B., welcome to PC. ^^
    PM me if you ever need help, want a friend, or just wanna chat. ^^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Hi there, Tank B.! Welcome to PC! I'm Digital Phoenix, but you can call me Ty. Remember to follow the rules, and have a great time! If you need help with anything, or are just looking for a friend, feel free to PM me, or contact me via MSN! ^^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hiya! read the rules, post lots, and have fun at pc! if you want to be friends PM me see ya round! =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Everyone always says read the rules..so...read the rules XD Have a good time here^^:

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Yo...

Welcome to the world of PC, Tank B.! ^^ I'm Lady Pearl. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here, follow the rules, and post bunches!
    PM me so we could become the best of friends!
    See 'cha around the forums!

? Lady Pearl

Hey what's up Tank?! My name is Sawrah, sometimes peoples call me Kat..... Welcome to PC! blah blah blah...read the rules.....oh and do whatever you want to, spam, revive threads that are a month old and all of dat schtuff. Actually, only spam if there is a spam thread liek the spontaneous acts of randomness where you post as if you're doing something stupid..........
    If you need a friend or something, don't hesitate to PM me, k???

oh I almost forgot!

Have fun and have a SUPER GREAT DAY!!!!!

Back