• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    Hey, people! I'm AZealousIndividual here, I guess. I go by that name at a few other places, too.

I used to have a different account here, but I was pretty much just a lurker. I don't think I ever posted with it, so I figure I should post a genuine full welcome-y thingy with this new account. So hi! And such.

I'm generally considered fairly quirky by people I know. So keep that in mind, possibly, I guess, y'know?

For the past few weeks, I've been working on a hack of HeartGold. I figured that I'd actually start posting in various places around this site before I post anything related to that, though. I'll probably start in the challenge section, since I love challenges.

So yeah! Hi, everyone! Hopefully I'll actually do things here now that I've made a post.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! It's cool that you're working on a hack, especially for ds because gba is easier. Good luck on it and send you a warm welcome!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    Thank you!

Ooh, and seeing the RP thing in your signature reminds me that I should check out that section of this site, too.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yes. RP is awesome and pretty fun even though you can't see anything, but that's why you use your imagination. You can try to participate in one or make your own, but I think you got this.

Back