• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo,

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Hia, I'm Crypsis I've been browsing this site for awhile (Mostly for hacked roms) but finally decided to join for the heck of it,

Completed Pokemon games;
    Pokemon,
    White,
    Blue,
    Red,
    Yellow,
    Crystal,
    Green(Emulator),
    LeafGreen,
    Silver,
    Soul Silver,
    Gold,
    Heart
    Gold,
    Sapphire,
    Ruby,
    And Platinum.(All legit games)

I'm currently playing;
    Firered(Nuzlocke)(75%)
    Glazed(50%)
    Light Platinum(15%Mobile 75%Laptop)
    SnakeWood(20%)
    Shining Opal(25%)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yuppers, a lot of members here have joined for the hacks too. Can't blame em'! The hacks are pretty darn amazing; and I'm working to complete Liquid Crystal myself! But yes, it's awesome to see that you've completed all the pokemon games! Nowadays, that's kinda uncommon around here, with members only completing part of the games, but, it's great that you've finished all of em'. <33

Welcome to the forums! We always have our ROM hacking section, so, you're more than welcome to visit anytime you like! We also have our pokemon boards too, where you can discuss multiple games of the pokemon franchise, as well as any other topics, like form Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon General, and so on! Anytime you like to, you can check out the boards that stray away from pokemon. :3

Either way, have an awesome time, and I look forward on seeing you here more often! If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to direct them to the members of the staff team, and they'll point you to the right direction. With that, I bid you adieu! Have a great week! <33

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
    Welcome to The PokéCommunity, Crypsis! It's fantastic to meet you.

Most people join The PokéCommunity join the forums for the Hacks. We have some fabulous ROM Hackers and Developers who are constantly updating their projects and then letting us play and rate them. I would recommend browsing ROM Hacking section, seeing as there will be several people willing to give you advice and assist you with your work. Despite the fact that you're mainly here for the Hacks, I'm sure you'll soon branch off into the community and become a member of our community.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Back