• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] yo

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Krys, I've been playing Pokémon for the last 18 years.
    I have also been interested in rom hacking for a while, as well as modding other games, and recently I've worked a bit on hacking the decompilation projects, particularly pokefirered, but I plan to move to pokecrystal soon to test a few proofs of concept.

See you around!

Years
  • Hello ^.^

What's your favorite Pokemon game from the ones you've played?
    Whats your favorite Rom Hack/fangame you've played?

Good luck with your rom hacking =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    I can't really pick a favorite between BW and Crystal out of the official games and I haven't played many recent rom hacks but Prism left a very good impression, especially from the technical PoV.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community Krys! Definitely check out our Fan Games section, that place will definitely help with any kind of Pokemon modding projects you have going on lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Krys, I've been playing Pokémon for the last 18 years.
    I have also been interested in rom hacking for a while, as well as modding other games, and recently I've worked a bit on hacking the decompilation projects, particularly pokefirered, but I plan to move to pokecrystal soon to test a few proofs of concept.

See you around!

Hii welcome to PC! Nice to see that you're into the fangames business :3 I hope that's going well for you! Also always nice to see more enbies in our community <3

Back