• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters
    Years
    Haha. I'll be the one to give you your first legendary AND event. =D
    So I just trade you my Electabuzz and the Celebii and you'll trade me two fillers. Then I trade you one filler back for my Electabuzz. Correct?

Use my Platinum FC: (4168-1848-6214)

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    i would like dome fossil and armour fossil

i can give your sapphire starters or other fossils.. i dont have any shinys or anything

Will those two fossils for a torchic and mudkip work for you? :D

Charizard_Man said:
    Haha. I'll be the one to give you your first legendary AND event. =D
    So I just trade you my Electabuzz and the Celebii and you'll trade me two fillers. Then I trade you one filler back for my Electabuzz. Correct?

Use my Platinum FC: (4168-1848-6214)

Actually, first I'll trade you a filler for your electabuzz. I'll go move tutor the move to it, then come back and trade the electabuzz for the celebi :D Oh crap I forgot to get the filler XDDD Hold on.

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I've got a gift for you. o:
    Any pokemon will do. Don't feel bad to send over a Bidoof or something. xD
    Just PM me when you get back on. :D

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Years
    Hey there, i have a shiny magnemite I want to get off my hands. Or maybe you'd prefer some Starters. Whatever the case is, I'd like one of my pokemon to get infected with Pokerus.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Okay. Well we'll have to do it later on today. I'm leaving for football practice right now. Just make sure to VM me when I get back on. Because I might forget.

Alright man. Thanks :D

im on if you still want to trade.

Alright. One sec :D

Alright everyone, I think I'm done with adding things to the thread for today. I'll still be checking the computer every little while so keep posting and offering trades!! I'm a reasonable person - trustworthy as well. Just ask anyone that's traded with me. :P I wouldn't lie about any of the trades, and I wouldn't keep a Pokemon if I wasn't supposed to (i.e. if I'm teaching it a move tutor move). So just tell me what you want! Much more stuff will be added tomorrow. I've got like 200 different items that I haven't posted yet. XD

I'm EV Training a Luxray and Buizel right now. :D

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Why'd everyone stop posting? :( I'll be adding tons of things to the thread starting in about an hour. Keep checking back :D

Also, I may be adding a "Foreign" section to my thread. This will give you access to many Pokemon from other countries so that you can complete those other language entries in your Pokedex!

yomamathecableguy

Years
    BUMP and you should add a wanted section

Funny you should mention that ^_^ I'm going to be completely renovating the thread. It will have the same basic design, but many more sections and such. I currently am looking for a Macho Brace, if anyone is willing to help with that. Here is what I have brainstormed so far for the sections:

--Pokemon--
    Level 100's
    Shiny
    EV'd
    Eggs
    Legendaries
    Events
    Foriegn
    Wanted

--Items--
    Poffins
    TMs
    Shards
    Evolution Stones
    Fossils
    Underground Rocks/Clay
    Plates
    Heart Scales
    Type-Specific Attack Power Increasers
    Other Hold Items
    Valuable Items
    Evolution Items
    Incense
    Intense Training
    Other Items
    Berries
    Wanted

--Services--
    EV Training
    Egg Hatching
    Move Tutoring
    Evolution Service
    PokeRus Service
    Trade Evolution
    Nature Breeding
    Unown (for Seals)
    Wild Pokemon Catching
    Pokedex Entries (trade then trade back)
    Gym Leader/Elite 4 Assistance

They will be reordered a bit. Any suggestions that I can add to that list? :D

Back