• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    --Services--
    Trade Evolution

Funny that you mention that ^-^ because i need to evolve my rydon *D so that would be awesome if you could :D

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    --Services--
    Trade Evolution

Funny that you mention that ^-^ because i need to evolve my rydon *D so that would be awesome if you could :D

lol Yupp ^_^ And I shall trade it back momentarily. I'm just trying to catch a few filler pokemon for my trades. :D

Could spread PokeRus to my Kabuto for a Helix Fossil? And what would you want for 2 red shards?

Sounds like a good trade. What can you offer for 2 red shards?

Ilovecharizards

Charizard Fanatic
    Years
    Wow! I could real;ly go to use of the Evolution service. I had lots of shards but I sold them all :( I will continue finding more. Also, do you have a fossil service? Because I want my fossil to come alive. I have the skull one. It must be of Cranidos or as you show it. I'd really like to take part in this. Especially the pokemon evolution service. I promise you the best items. Would it be fine if I traded maybe like 3 shards and a heart scale? If not I could also give you a moonstone and a smooth rock. As I have no use of my moonstone. None of my pokemon evole with it. I'd really like if you could evolve my Prinplup so that I can beat the stinkin eterna gym leader. I suck at battling.

This isn't in your plates section but would you take a Draco Plate for anything? It must be rare or somethin. It powers up Dragon-Type Moves :)

Okay heres what I have as of now:
    Shards:
    Green: 2
    Red: 1
    Stones: Leaf stone and Moon stone 1 of each
    I can also give you a Premier Ball for an added bonus (just like they say when you buy lots of pokeballs ^^)
    So, want to trade?
    (also my research shelf says I've dug up 190 spheres in all of my time!!!!!)

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    why do you keep cancelling ?

It's the stupid wifi acting up :/ Tell me when you get back on :D

Wow! I could real;ly go to use of the Evolution service. I had lots of shards but I sold them all :( I will continue finding more. Also, do you have a fossil service? Because I want my fossil to come alive. I have the skull one. It must be of Cranidos or as you show it. I'd really like to take part in this. Especially the pokemon evolution service. I promise you the best items. Would it be fine if I traded maybe like 3 shards and a heart scale? If not I could also give you a moonstone and a smooth rock. As I have no use of my moonstone. None of my pokemon evole with it. I'd really like if you could evolve my Prinplup so that I can beat the stinkin eterna gym leader. I suck at battling.

This isn't in your plates section but would you take a Draco Plate for anything? It must be rare or somethin. It powers up Dragon-Type Moves :)

Okay heres what I have as of now:
    Shards:
    Green: 2
    Red: 1
    Stones: Leaf stone and Moon stone 1 of each
    I can also give you a Premier Ball for an added bonus (just like they say when you buy lots of pokeballs ^^)
    So, want to trade?
    (also my research shelf says I've dug up 190 spheres in all of my time!!!!!)

Hmmm a fossil service is a good idea.. that will be added as well when I do the renovation :D What exactly are you wanting from the evolution service? I may be interested in your smooth rock, shards, and stones. :) As well as your Draco Plate. I can change your skull fossil into a cranidos if you'd like. ^_^

Back