• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
  • lol yupp that was from a battle frontier battle last night.. and we got our asses handed to us in the second battle XDDD

not sure how much i'll be adding today.. i still need to hear from you guys!!! what do you want me to add? :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    lol yupp that was from a battle frontier battle last night.. and we got our asses handed to us in the second battle XDDD

not sure how much i'll be adding today.. i still need to hear from you guys!!! what do you want me to add? :D

everything!!! >:D
    filler filler filler

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • lol i meant like what features. those sections are pretty much filled for now until we get more.. haha anyways, i'm adding more things to the thread right now. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    you should have a topless bar feature :o

holy crap do you think i can "borrow" that shiny charmander?!?

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • Still need ideas everyone :P I'm wanting to add as many things as possible ^_^ Or if you want a certain section to be completed more than anything, just tell me!! :D

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • the referral program basically allows you to earn pokemon and items and such by referring other people to the thread. it will be filled out soon ^_^

tms and berries.. alright :D i'll start working on that in a little while. :)

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • Hey yomama, sorry I couldn't get on last night, I was quite busy and I forgot. I'll PM you sometime today when I see you on, because i can't trade now.

Ilovecharizards

Charizard Fanatic
    Years
  • YOMAMA'S THE GREATEST

I'm interested in this:
    Level 47 Giratina
    ID: 61605
    Nature: Bashful Ability: Pressure
    PokeRus?: Your Choice

I could trade you my level 61 onix and maybe either lots of heart scales, some fossils, or suthin. I was thinking this:

For level 47 Giratina
    Level 61 onix and:
    a few heart scales (pick how many. I have LOTS)
    Some fossils (I have lots of each so pick how many and which you want)

DIAMOND
    NAME: Rowan
    FC: 0989 9573 4094

yomamathecableguy

Years
  • chibay - sounds good. just tell me when you can ^_^

Ilovecharizards - the giveaway is over. XD uhmm.. i'm not too terribly interested in the level 61 onix. sorry :(

Back