• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Yomama's Toolbox - I'm Back! (for real this time ;P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
  • How about A map tool, like advance map, but for Gold/silver/crystal, Goldmap does not work very well, and It cannot change the tile graphics or the links to other areas (note, Crystal has diffrent coding for maps and larger tilesets), it may take a while, but I know you can do it

Also a GSC Overworld Sprite editor that can edit all the overworld sprites in GSC, for all 3 versions
    Good idea but I think sprite editor isn't needed.
    Pokemon Gold Sprite Editor can already change almost sprites in G/S/C expect girl-hero.

EDIT:
    I still think you should create a worldmap editor for G/S/C which could also change the locations of places ;)

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • How about A map tool, like advance map, but for Gold/silver/crystal, Goldmap does not work very well, and It cannot change the tile graphics or the links to other areas (note, Crystal has diffrent coding for maps and larger tilesets), it may take a while, but I know you can do it

Also a GSC Overworld Sprite editor that can edit all the overworld sprites in GSC, for all 3 versions
    You can edit the Overworlds in tile molester.

LuciRuki

#1 Janine Fan
    Years
  • Crystal Trainer editor. So that I can change their pokemon and levels. I am like going crazy for it, lol.

-LuciRuki-

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Sorry, I know you already have a lot of suggestions but here are mine.

• A tool that can add a move like Defog that clears weather effects.
    • Combine Sappy, Audacity, AnvilStudio etc. into an uber-user-friendly music editor.
    • Castform forme adder/editor! (to add sandstorm, fog etc. forms)
    • Ability editor!
    • Move editor (there are a few already but they can only REPLACE moves, not add them).
    • A feature that make certain pokemon only appear at certain times of day (eg. Hoothoot at night)
    I know its a lot but those are my suggestions. Partcularly the castform one in bold.

Cheers.

~The Cynic~

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

I regret most of my past behavior here lol.
    Years
  • Oooooooh! I know! I'd love to see a tool like this:
    *Inserts sprites,
    extremely simple (no extra options, no hexs or codes, etc),
    just goes; browse to an unwanted sprite, browse to the sprite to insert, open the sprite and done!
    *Can choose which Pokemon is in the title screen,
    and can insert a new background for the title screen like this; Browse to image to insert, open the image and done!
    Can work on any 3rd gen game.
    *And last of all, can also edit the text under "Poke'mon" eg; Pokemon [Edit this text] Version.
    *A tool for inserting music and looping it really easily with no trouble!
    *A tool for adding (NOT REPLACING) new Pokemon to the game! Eg, Fakemon!

Could you pretty please with sugar on top do that?

Thanx! x100000000000000000 (Wanna know what that number's called? One Quintillion, check for yourself!)
    If you've gotta problemo with dat, just PM me! (Both the number or the request for tools)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    I'd would like a better map editor/creator for G/S/C, Gold Map is horrible, as it won't let you add more wild pokemon, new maps, edit links to other maps. Alot of people have been looking for one, but can't seem to find it...

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    a much simplier tileset editor. where you can get insert tilesets like copying and pasting the new tiles. and maybe a tilset maker. that would be great. a simple tileset maker.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • Easy to use 4th Gen rom hacking tools

DSMap
    DSTrainer
    DSAttack Editor Pro
    UNLZ DS
    YAPE DS

all stuff like the above

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    -Quick tile insertion
    -easier overworld editor
    -pokemon creator (highly unlikely)
    -Breeding Editor (incenses and stuff, still unlikely)
    -EVs and IVs (VERY Unlikely)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I'd really, REALLY like to have some 1st gen hacking utilities.

Like, an event editor... That would be god-like. Thank you sir ^^

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • How about a more user-friendly version of TileMolester? I hate wrestling with that thing so much...
    Don't forget to include Photoshop and some sort of video editing program ;)

Years
  • I think a Tool that can insert tiles in Ruby,Emerald,fire red would be vest. Also a titel screen editor would be great.
    (I think you should start making tools not waiting for a moment) and If you are making any tools please quickly give us an Up-date or any Information. We are waiting.

PokemonTrainerd

Trainerd
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Suggestion: Trainer Insertion Tool & Music Insertion Tool

Trainer Insertion Tool:
    -Choose trainer type (Psychic, Pokefan, etc. [Maybe even be able to create new trainer types?])
    -Choose trainer's pokemon (Moves and Items they have ,too)
    -Choose trainer's items (Potions, full heals, etc.)
    -Choose trainer's location (drag & drop feature would be AMAZING.)

Music Insertion Tool:
    Be able to select any music file (mp3, m4a, wav, midi, etc.) and have it be converted and inserted to your game.

~Thanks for reading!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • I feel really terrible for disappointing everyone. I got caught up with school work.. you know how it is. But I've already started developing my Metallic Workshop (G/S/C), and will hopefully be able to provide a skeleton within a few days. Thanks for your suggestions so far everyone. :)

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Team Fail, I may work on a map editor.. it will be in one of the much later releases, though, as I am not exactly sure how I'd start programming it. As for the music editor.. do you perhaps have the hex offsets that you could send to me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back