• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoooooo. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Hello everyone! <3 My name is Kat but I chose the username Vriska cuz huge Homestuck over here yo. =P Been a fan of Pokemon since my youngin' days, and also a huge Persona fan. :3 My favorite pokemon are Klefki, Espurr, Meowstic, Pikachu, and Glaceon. I love all fairy types though. <3 I hope we all get along well, everyone seems super nice. <3

Years
    Hello Vriska!
    Welcome to our community, the PokéCommunity. There are many places to explore around here, including sections made specifically for Pokémon Generations, like X and Y. The Pokémon X and Y threads can be found here.

Have fun making your way around PokéCommunity! If you need any help, you can ask me or one of the moderators!

Hope to see you around!

Years
    Hi to you too Kat, welcome to the forums!

I have to say nice name choice btw, I was expecting Vriska to have already been taken but I guess it hadn't. Seems like there's always an oversight on my part hahahaha. Dragalge has shown you around the X/Y section and I noticed your fave Pokemon mentioned are also among my faves too so yeah something in common already. And do check out our Fairy-type club if you want to discuss Fairy-types, they may be cute but they can pack a punch that's for sure.

And don't worry, I'm sure you'll get on with everyone. We have some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet, so making friends should be a blast. Have fun and if you need help, ask any staff members. I'll be hoping to see you around, Kat!

- Hikamaru

Back