• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yottabyte's Introduction

Years
  • Hello, everyone! I am very happy to be here! Pokemon was a big part of my life when I was younger, and I have since been getting back into it with a peculiar interest in ROM hacks. I was very lucky to find these forums because they seem to be just what I've been looking for: a neat, and fun place to discuss Pokemon. I hope to see you all around! (^o^)

rITual

We're only animals.
    Years
  • Hello, everyone! I am very happy to be here! Pokemon was a big part of my life when I was younger, and I have since been getting back into it with a peculiar interest in ROM hacks. I was very lucky to find these forums because they seem to be just what I've been looking for: a neat, and fun place to discuss Pokemon. I hope to see you all around! (^o^)

Hey Yottabyte!

Glad you're happy to be here and I'm happy you're fitting in.

Hope to see you around here more!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! I too have had Pokemon be a big part of my life as a kid and it still influences me still to this day. Nice to see you interested Rom hacks. Your right about that! PC has a lot of tutorials and helpful community members for anything you could want. PC is very friendly and everyone enjoys discussing anything Pokemon at any time. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hop your rom hacks go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC! :33 Pokemon is definitely amazing and you'll easily find people who share those same feelings here :D I also adore your icon haha, it's adorable! Looking forward to seeing you around! ^_^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I think I have seen your name somewhere before. Hmm... Oh well, glad of you to hop in. PC is certainly a really fun place to be if you are looking for a place to have good discussion. Our members are always happy to see new faces here in PC, and we will gladly help you out. If you have nay question, hey. Feel free to drop me a PM/VM. Glad to see you here, Yottabyte. See you around!

Years

• Hey Yottabyte!

Glad you're happy to be here and I'm happy you're fitting in.

Hope to see you around here more!
    Thank you very much, rITual!

Hey there and welcome to PC! I too have had Pokemon be a big part of my life as a kid and it still influences me still to this day. Nice to see you interested Rom hacks. Your right about that! PC has a lot of tutorials and helpful community members for anything you could want. PC is very friendly and everyone enjoys discussing anything Pokemon at any time. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hop your rom hacks go well, and hope to see you around! :)
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Brickbusterx!

Welcome to PC! :33 Pokemon is definitely amazing and you'll easily find people who share those same feelings here :D I also adore your icon haha, it's adorable! Looking forward to seeing you around! ^_^
    Thank you, Cirno! Nice Touhou username, by the way. (^_^)

I think I have seen your name somewhere before. Hmm... Oh well, glad of you to hop in. PC is certainly a really fun place to be if you are looking for a place to have good discussion. Our members are always happy to see new faces here in PC, and we will gladly help you out. If you have nay question, hey. Feel free to drop me a PM/VM. Glad to see you here, Yottabyte. See you around!
    Thanks! Also, I just started using Yottabyte, so it was most likely someone else you saw with the same username. ^^;

Back