• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Actually Think That Looks Good?

Sokai

s ♥ n e
Years
I just hate it when people think that the clothes that they're wearing are making a statement or something ridiculous like that. The whole punk/goth look thing isn't getting anything accomplished anymore. Neither are tattoos or piercings. We're out of that age.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Oh.
And Twilight t-shirts.
:| That's right. I said it.

And also, scene kids.
I admit, there are some scene girls whose hair I think is kind of cute but I would never wear it.
Especially since majority of the time, it's all extensions and they're covered in makeup and their eyeliner is as thick as Gaara's rings from Naruto and their face is covered with piercings and all their friends look just like them and wear the same clothes.

ohwaitmybadthey'reindividuals.

OH, and of course, the guys with the pants ten sizes too large for them so they hang around their thighs exposing their boxers/briefs/whatever.

Ew.

Last edited:

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Oh.
And Twilight t-shirts.
:| That's right. I said it.

And also, scene kids.
I admit, there are some scene girls whose hair I think is kind of cute but I would never wear it.
Especially since majority of the time, it's all extensions and they're covered in makeup and their eyeliner is as thick as Gaara's rings from Naruto and their face is covered with piercings and all their friends look just like them and wear the same clothes.

ohwaitmybadthey'reindividuals.

OH, and of course, the guys with the pants ten sizes too large for them so they hang around their thighs exposing their boxers/briefs/whatever.

Ew.

Yup.

I have problems with TWHY?!light too. I won't go as far as saying that it ruined vampires; they've been declining steadily since Rice's heyday (she's writing Christian novels now; uck), but I can and do say that we have hit the point from which there is no and never shall be any return.

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread.

I think that it should be illegal for women to wear anything other than single color t-shirts or sweaters or whatever. Too many times have I been accused of having unwholesome thoughts simply because I would like to know what a woman's shirt depicts. >_>

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
Years
well, i myself dont like rap music and clothes, but im ok with that if someone else does. but what i dont get is, when we were in about 4th grade, then 1 bully came to our class, and had earring (he was boy.)
well after week, more than 2/3 had earring too... after while, my 1 friend, bought rap cap (or whatever you call it :D) that hat thingy) guess what happened? after week everyone had one. and ofc, when that bully was on our class, some of my best friends start bullying me too^^ atm on 7th, after this vacation 8th :D. i understand that some ppl wants different clothes or same, but i think it is just ridicilous, to buy same clothes like that bully, just because he wouldnt bully you. yeah i know, ive been bullied bout 4 years now in school. (goed ot :P)

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
Oh, I also don't understand those ridiculous styrofoam shoes-that-try-to-be-sandals. Come the **** on. >_>

Back