• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You ever wanted to be a Lawyer, fellow RPers?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I won't lie. I started becomming deeply interested in the Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney series after witnessing Professor Layton V.S. Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright. And i wondered. Would it be interesting to actually make an entire RP Story based around Ace Attorney's premise, or even its setting. I mean, Anime Court as wacky as that sounds fun as well.

There are two ways of doing this:

Traditional RP Style.
    Or using the online fan-game that's Attorney Online. It's browser based.

The idea is that we have five different parties:

The Witnesses
    The Defense
    The Prossecution
    The Police
    And the Judge.

Defendant and Real Culprit would be decided upon later. The Judge would also be regulated by a game master. The real question is. Do i want the other 4 parties to be ones that players can play?

Any suggestions out there?

Years
  • There's definitely a lot of AA fans on PC so you've got an audience for this. The trouble is that this sort of thing likely will pit players against each other which can sometimes be off-putting.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    There's definitely a lot of AA fans on PC so you've got an audience for this. The trouble is that this sort of thing likely will pit players against each other which can sometimes be off-putting.

It is an unique dynamic though. Usually RPs are "Let's all work together for a common goal", where as in this, it'd be more "We're on opposite sides and we gotta deal with eachother in court".

The question is if i wanna make it episodical.

Back