• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You favorite team

TmsRaider

Gotta Catch 'em all
    Years
    What pokemon always stays on your team, or what is in your team?

Currently, I have

- lvl 91 Golem
    - lvl 12 Torchic ( Exp. sharing )
    - lvl 100 mewtwo
    - lvl 100 Crobat
    - lvl 100 Dragonite

and one empty space for more latias.

I've completed the whole game, traded pokemon, completed the whole frontier, and with about 40 more lvl 100s in my computer. Right now I'm on a full-fledge search for that damn latias.

Years
    i usually use a different team on each game. but there are some pokemon i like to use if i can get them. and those are gallade and dragonite.
    the thing is after the elite 4 is stop using my team. i then use 3 HM slaves and 1 more pokemon as this is most useful for getting around and catching pokemon

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Gonna move this to General Gaming since it's related to the games more than anything else.

Since Diamond, there's always been a Cherrim on my team because it's my favourite. Before then, I always had a Raichu on my team because I love Pichu but... in my most recent playthroughs of games (Platinum & HG), I used Luxray and Ampharos respectively instead for a change of pace. :x So I dunno if I can say Raichu is always part of my team now, haha.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    With the obvious exception of GenI games and FR/LG, I've always had a Crobat in my casual playthroughs as one of my powerhouses and/or staller, depending on generation and how he works best. :D

Even in my challenge playthroughs, I find an excuse to have one, even if I'm not battling with it. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I never have the same team. I like variety and I try to use Pokemon I haven't used before. But more often than not, you'll see a Gardevoir on my RSE files. I somehow always end up with one.

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
    My favorite team is Glaceon, Misdreavus, Empoleon, Gallade, Mightyena, and Absol on Platinum. However, on my old games, I usually had wildly varying teams.

On Blue, it was Blastoise, Raichu, Arcanine, Vaporeon, Pidgeot, and Venusaur.
    On Silver, it was Pidgeot, Espeon, Raichu, Chikorita (Never evolved), Gyarados, and Misdreavus.
    On Sapphire, it was Swampert, Gardevoir, Absol, Salamence, Shiftry, and Raichu.

TmsRaider

Gotta Catch 'em all
    Years
    My favorite team is Glaceon, Misdreavus, Empoleon, Gallade, Mightyena, and Absol on Platinum. However, on my old games, I usually had wildly varying teams.

On Blue, it was Blastoise, Raichu, Arcanine, Vaporeon, Pidgeot, and Venusaur.
    On Silver, it was Pidgeot, Espeon, Raichu, Chikorita (Never evolved), Gyarados, and Misdreavus.
    On Sapphire, it was Swampert, Gardevoir, Absol, Salamence, Shiftry, and Raichu.

You sapphire team is so cool!

I always wanted Salamence, but couldn't be bothered to level it...

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I like Nidoking and Sandslash - most of the Ground types will a little speed on them, really. There's almost always an Earthquaker somewhere in my team.

I just started Silver and caught a Wooper, which I've decided I'm not a fan of. :(

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I never have the same team. I like variety and I try to use Pokemon I haven't used before.
    Same. I've had a Luxray on two of my Gen4 teams so far, and a Bibarel or a Linoone for HM slave purposes. Beyond that, I've never used the same exact team more than once.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've always used Dragonite, and 5 out of 6 times Snorlax and Aerodactyl in LeafGreen.

Currently doing a run of LeafGreen imitating Red from PokeSpec, so now I don't have a Dragonite, just Aero and Lax remain.

the-ben

A bit of a nerd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    Hmm, My fave would consist of Bugs or Poison:

Pinsir
    Heracross
    Crobat
    Drapion
    Yanmega
    Ariados

Although not very practical, easily squashed and not very good for HMs :P

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    I like to vary it every time i do a game playthrough but then i always end up using glaile

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Ummm, let's see... my favourite team would have to be:

Mewtwo
    Kyogre
    Lugia
    Dialga
    Wobbuffet
    Scizor

Still interchanging between certain types though.

Back