• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You favourite main Female charecter?.

Who is your Favourite Main Female charecter?

• Total voters
    Years
    Who is your favourite main Female charecter, by that i mean: Misty, May or Dawn?.

It's hard for me to decide but it would have to go, Dawn, May and then Misty last for me.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Dawn,Misty,May

If i had to pick one it had to be misty

Last edited:

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Dawn,Misty,May

May is in johto i think and that has tons of fillers

No, lol. Misty is in Kanto, Orange Islands, and Johto. May just travels in Hoenn and later Kanto.

Misty for me! (Duh.) I would describe her awesomeness but that would take all day and then some. May second, and for Dawn, well, I tried to force myself to like her, but I don't. At all. Sorry Dawn. But her manga counterpart on the otherhand is freakin' amazing! <3 Platina. She's one of the things that helped me realize just how much I hate Dawn. I would describe the reasons, but of course no Dawn bashing.

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    No, lol. Misty is in Kanto, Orange Islands, and Johto. May just travels in Hoenn and later Kanto.

Misty for me! (Duh.) I would describe her awesomeness but that would take all day and then some. May second, and for Dawn, well, I tried to force myself to like her, but I don't. At all. Sorry Dawn. But her manga counterpart on the otherhand is freakin' amazing! <3 Platina. She's one of the things that helped me realize just how much I hate Dawn. I would describe the reasons, but of course no Dawn bashing.

:) Well said. Misty is Uber awesome!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    It's a fairly clean 50/50 for me between Misty and Dawn.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Misty first. She has the personality out of the three leading ladies, and isn't completely clueless and annoying like the other two.

May at least developed as a character and became somewhat useful by catching useful Pokemon and making them awesome.

Dawn just sucks and is annoying. 99% of her fanbase only likes her for her overly short skirt. And aside from Mamoswine, which is stuck-up anyway (though I deal with it, I suppose), she has no useful Pokemon (since she ditched her best Pokemon for the STUPIDEST REASON EVER.)

Misty all the way. d(^.^d)

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Misty first. She has the personality out of the three leading ladies, and isn't completely clueless and annoying like the other two.

May at least developed as a character and became somewhat useful by catching useful Pokémon and making them awesome.

Dawn just sucks and is annoying. 99% of her fanbase only likes her for her overly short skirt. And aside from Mamoswine, which is stuck-up anyway (though I deal with it, I suppose), she has no useful Pokémon (since she ditched her best Pokémon for the STUPIDEST REASON EVER.)

Misty all the way. d(^.^d)

Damn. You pretty much put it in the best way possible. Nicely said.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    May. Found a lot of her reactions amusing, like in Destiny Deoxys when one of those robots tried to take a photo of her, and when she was looking at it afterward.

Misty was all right, a good character, but not one I was fond of for some reason. And Dawn...well, might have liked her if they hadn't portrayed her as the stereotype they did :(.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I choose Misty because she didn't was a great character. The protagonist is Ash but too many episodes were focused on Dawn and May.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Yeah, yeah, yeah! Misty, Misty, Misty! I choose Misty. The best girl in all the anime. May and Dawn are too stupid, too young and too sweet (bleee). And other reason is... Misty loves Ash. It's cool.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    May, she's an awesome co-ordiantor, I hope I spelled that right, and she's just awesome in general.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    May: I like her the best. She had great development for this series and she had the greatest rivals. She had great interactions with her traveling companion, mostly with Max, and I like her Pokémon.

Dawn: I like her character but her interctions with her rivals are prety dull.

Misty: Johto killed her in my opinion.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Misty still wins first place for me! I think she has one of the most memorable personalities. I wish she would've seen a little more action though. Like, the newer heroines have their whole little contest world. Misty didn't get the spotlight very much like May and Dawn often do.

May gets second. I really like her contest style. But her personality just doesn't have the same... I dunno. It doesn't have the same OOMPH. Lol. If that makes any sense. She's cool too though. I love the contest aspect. It'd be sorta interesting to see Misty in a contest...

Dawn... I dunno. She's okay. She's sweet and all. But I think I'm just a little tired of seeing the main female just starting out, being all unknowledgeable in the pokemon world. I miss seeing the girls having experience and... intelligence. May was sorta like that too I guess. At first. But then she grew up and I got used to seeing a more mature female lead. But doing it again with Dawn... I dunno. I don't HATE her. I just don't love her. The fact she has a Piplup is cool! I <3 Piplup.

So I sorta like certain parts of them all, but I love Misty best of all. ^,^ Go, fiery redhead!!!

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    dawn. dawn. dawn.

misty kind of annoyed me. may is second-best. and dawn is awesome, kind, and the best looking of the girls. and she's supposed to be like 10 years old or something lmao.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Kasumi-chan Ganbatte! *coughs*
    Misty is amazing. She was just a better carachter in my personal opinion. She was daring, and overall not annoying.
    I hope May gets hit by a bus. XD *is shot*
    Dawn just... I don't know. I just don't like her.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    -Grins- You should all know who I'm going to say....MISTY! she wins hands down! shes always been my favorite Female character ALWAYS. Ever since she first made an appearence. So yep Misty gets my vote! xD

Back